• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurizen

With Phantom of the Kill and Bleach: Brave Souls upcoming, not to mention Granblue Fantasy [and hopefully, Brave Exvius], I've pretty much lost all interest in Dokkan Battle. I just log in daily for the free items. The rate for gatcha units are too low, and are basically required for the more difficult content. It just doesn't feel F2P at all.

I hope Phantom of the Kill and Brave Souls are better.

idk about bleach I can hope it's good... but we'll see... I want Brave Exvius.

yogloo

I am perfectly fine with the gatcha rate but my biggest problem with this game is the price of the dragon stone. It's insane.

Man, I've fought King Cold 25 times this event, and only gotten 3 cards.
It is fun testing my STR team, though. Full Power Roshi is such a BAMF.

Savitar

Seems like even the Return of F only gave the game around here a short bump. If the game does decline in popularity some overall maybe eventually it will inspire them to bump up rates somewhat better.

not that I would count on it.

Kyou

My single pulls have been great lately

uKOsCsQ.jpg

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I am perfectly fine with the gatcha rate but my biggest problem with this game is the price of the dragon stone. It's insane.

If stones were cheaper I would be spending money. But I had so many bad pulls that I don't think it's worth it.

Instead I rerolled and bought a fresh account for $20 with three SSRs - figured that would be cheaper and a guarantee at a decent account. Doing this to a Z-Hard boss made it all worth it.

ogi1K6D.png

Savitar

The whole clan, now that's going to be a fun fight on zhard.

Thought Cooler er Coora was suppose to be a tech, disappointed it's another int. Got them out the ying yang.

Savitar

Heh, I tried to do two single pulls.

Got SS Goku both times, the first time I get that female saiyan that seems to drop every other time as a way of mockery. Then I get Coora.

Int.

I'll likely get him in drops anyways if I do it enough.

Heh, I tried to do two single pulls.

Got SS Goku both times, the first time I get that female saiyan that seems to drop every other time as a way of mockery. Then I get Coora.

Int.

I'll likely get him in drops anyways if I do it enough.

Cross fingers because I haven't been able to get him to drop all day! Yet, I did a YOLO single with black haired Goku after all those tries and got Coora. xD

MGT6cQSl.jpg

Savitar

I liked the one where Goku had Gohan tell him about King Cold and caught himself from spilling the beans about Future Trunks being you know, Trunks.

Hadn't thought about when it took place before that.

Is everybody experiencing terrible drop rates? I'm 0/24 on Cooler. Worst I've ever seen. I'm not gonna bother trying to max his SA at this rate.

Dantero

This game really wants me to play it. Casually rerolled the past week or so. Once or twice a day. This time got Goku SR, Friezer 3rd form SR, Coora(Cooler?) Final Form SSR
Guess I'll keep playing, lol.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Spent a bunch of stones yesterday. Started with 135 and pulled all SRs and worse. Did get INT Cooler and Bojack which can be dokkan'd to SSR so that's cool. Also got a bunch of STR SR which I really need and got everything I can from the global version of the game to make a Cell team (not that I wanted that). So I decided I hated global again since I didn't get any actual SSR and decided to spend some google money I got from the opinion rewards app. Had a little under $14 so could only get one pack of 12 stones (was short 30 cents for another). And of course on the first pull I ended up getting SSR Cooler.

I hate global and it keeps on trying to pull me back in lol. Glad I got this Freeza team down. Only thing it's really missing is the pullable Golden Freeza. 3rd form also, but I have Cooler who hits harder as a replacement.

I fought Cooler maybe like 6 times on Z-Hard and didn't get him until I was able to one shot him on the last attempt so I dunno if that means anything.

What's the difference between a character with SA lvl 1 and SA lvl 10?

JJP12

The rates are definitely awful. I had one Coora drop yesterday and that was it. I had another card drop just a minute ago but it was only Mecha Frieza :/ If I don't get any more this weekend I'll probably just dokkan him and get it over with.

Spent a bunch of stones yesterday. Started with 135 and pulled all SRs and worse. Did get INT Cooler and Bojack which can be dokkan'd to SSR so that's cool. Also got a bunch of STR SR which I really need and got everything I can from the global version of the game to make a Cell team (not that I wanted that). So I decided I hated global again since I didn't get any actual SSR and decided to spend some google money I got from the opinion rewards app. Had a little under $14 so could only get one pack of 12 stones (was short 30 cents for another). And of course on the first pull I ended up getting SSR Cooler.

I hate global and it keeps on trying to pull me back in lol. Glad I got this Freeza team down. Only thing it's really missing is the pullable Golden Freeza. 3rd form also, but I have Cooler who hits harder as a replacement.
Figures you'd luck out on the single pull and not the multipulls lol. Wish I could pull him so I wouldn't have to deal with this event lol

Aurizen

The rates are definitely awful. I had one Coora drop yesterday and that was it. I had another card drop just a minute ago but it was only Mecha Frieza :/ If I don't get any more this weekend I'll probably just dokkan him and get it over with.

Figures you'd luck out on the single pull and not the multipulls lol. Wish I could pull him so I wouldn't have to deal with this event lol

I would be more happy with 1 Cooler drop!

So has someone on here confirmed that Coora drops from "Strongest of the Strong"?
I'm at roughly 15 tries, so I don't want to waste any more time if no one is getting him.

Over 40 tries and still no frieza drop on last battle. Wtf.

Damn, I don't remember it being that hard to get him last time the Bardock event was up :/ Sorry about your luck.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So has someone on here confirmed that Coora drops from "Strongest of the Strong"?
I'm at roughly 15 tries, so I don't want to waste any more time if no one is getting him.

Damn, I don't remember it being that hard to get him last time the Bardock event was up :/ Sorry about your luck.
Yes. He's not a very likely drop though since you can also summon him. I'm spending the rest of the event on him cause like wtf else is there to do in global

yogloo

Over 60 times and still no frieza. :( My friend got him in 3 tries. I'm going to end up maxing all of my agl with all of the bardock drops.

Savitar

Yet to see him drop, suppose it might have been damn good luck getting him on that pull. Got all the medals, I'll keep doing the event until it's over, if don't get any more then I'll dokkan him.

Aurizen

These rates have not been good.... It's understandable since the unit is also in the Rare Summon. I haven't even worked on getting his medals. I just hope I get him :(

Aurizen

I give up on Cooler... screw it, its ruining my healing items, and putting me on the verge of giving up on this game so screw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom