• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I came here to ask if anyone was experiencing really bad Cooler drop rates, but it seems that everyone is.

I got 3 Coolers and a Mecha Frieza in 2 days and now nothing since. Might move into medals for a while.

Which level is best for getting cooler?
Only level to get him on is the last level, with Z-Hard supposedly giving the best drop %.

LNBL

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally got Cooler, damn that took soooo many runs.

Also I see the Bojack event is returning, good for people that have not picked up the Gohan Dokkan or Bojack Dokkan

Cromat

Dokkan Awakened my Cooler just now. Getting him to SA10 is tedious and pointless but I might farm for another one because they link well together.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Did the final Cooler event stage and he ended up one-shotting me on the first turn (half my guys aren't awakened due to recently rerolling). I accidentally clicked on yes to using a stone for a redo. Cooler ended up dropping. Definitely makes up for the 80 or so stones I spent and got nothing good.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally got Cooler, damn that took soooo many runs.

Also I see the Bojack event is returning, good for people that have not picked up the Gohan Dokkan or Bojack Dokkan
Good timing, I just pulled a Bojack recently.

Of course I didn't farm the medals when it was first available

I know everyone is on the Cooler train but did anybody try getting the first form Frieza or Chilled cards? I haven't gotten anything besides Bardocks for that whole event.

yogloo

I know everyone is on the Cooler train but did anybody try getting the first form Frieza or Chilled cards? I haven't gotten anything besides Bardocks for that whole event.
70 tries on last battle brah. I have an army of bardocks and no freezer.
I gave up and went farming for cooler medals.

What's the difference between strike and story events?

linkent

Chilled definitely has better droprate than both.
In my experience,
Chilled 1/10 run
Agl frieza 1/30
Cooler 1/40

Max my chilled in 1 week of farming.
Agl frieza is really frustrating, only 4/10 so far. 1 drop each time the event come back.
Got lucky and cooler drop first time Zhard and then again today after more than 40+ run.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

That event comes around pretty often so most of us have played it to death by now. There are missions that will reward you with Freeza and Chilled cards, you don't have to get them as a random drop.

linkent

AyUIjap.png

That Rank!!

Hopefully 2x exp comeback before tournament.
Need a little bit more lvl(21) to be Lvl 210 for 120stamina.

It isnt mine lol, saw it on reddit.
Mine is rank 189. Need another 21 lvls.

That account must have done some crazy grinding during 2x exp 1/2 sta event.
As you can continue playing infinitely back then.

Seeing that account really makes me wish character gifting was a thing.

LNBL

Will nvr happen lol.
Just hope for a rate up which doesnt seem will ever come to global according to these image :(

http://dbz.space/gashas
SSJ2 Vegeta - 1 SR per multi. No rate up.
SSJ3 Goku - same
SSJ adult Gohan - same

:(

I've read on Reddit that Japan has regulations in place that force them to use rate ups, so small chance of that happening in the global version :/

Whichever has the better stats unless you need an UR INT over an TEQ and vice versa.

Fusion 13 has metamorphosis and I only have one TEQ SSR... yeah, Cooler can wait.

Also, Saiyaman event is next after Cooler.

SmSFWlxl.jpg

If you already have an SR STR Videl, you can dokkan awaken her to SSR Great Saiyaman 2. There's also a TEQ Videl you can awaken as well, but I'm thinking that's a gatcha. The Gohan drop from the event turns into an SR Great Saiyaman 1.

yogloo

I think I might have the worst luck in this game. I have been trying to farm thouser medal in strongest rival's first stage and it didn't drop for me at all. I have 42 medals of the other green guy and only 9 of thouser medal. It just won't drop for me.
Any idea where to get the medal? I tried the senzu bean level and z hard is proving to be too hard for my team.

I think I might have the worst luck in this game. I have been trying to farm thouser medal in strongest rival's first stage and it didn't drop for me at all. I have 42 medals of the other green guy and only 9 of thouser medal. It just won't drop for me.
Any idea where to get the medal? I tried the senzu bean level and z hard is proving to be too hard for my team.

Senzu Bean of Hope is really the best place to get guaranteed drops for the Thouser medal. What's your team look like?

45 tries and no Cooler (though I did get 1 troll Mecha Frieza).
One more day of this madness. At least I've gotten 2million+ zenny from it all, and maxed levels out on multiple characters.

So I did a few single pulls on my other account and managed to grab a TEQ Beerus and STR Bojack.

Sure wish that had happened on my main.

Savitar

Still no drops for me, only silver training capsules. What a pain. I won't miss this event.

I had a few Videls in the past but who the hell would keep those.

I know it's a little late, but a tip for using less healing items in the Cooler grind is making sure your team is full of evil guys. Since the Frieza gang is all "Extreme" they'll do neutral damage to your "Extreme" guys. However, if you're using good guys, they'll do up-right-arrow damage. Granted, you'll do the same to them... but you'll use more healing items most likely.

yogloo

Senzu Bean of Hope is really the best place to get guaranteed drops for the Thouser medal. What's your team look like?
I finally got all the thouser medals in senzu level. Had to use senzus everytime I fight though. My team is ssr freeza, cooler and a bunch of scrubs. Can't wait to dokkan cooler.

Hoooooly shit, finally got Cooler to drop after like 80 some odd tries. Now I have a spare for Dokkan Final Form to link with! :)

I finally got all the thouser medals in senzu level. Had to use senzus everytime I fight though. My team is ssr freeza, cooler and a bunch of scrubs. Can't wait to dokkan cooler.
Glad to hear you got them. ^^

hI39FKr.jpg

Happy for the Trunks but the two first form Cells and another Cooler make it make it seem like the RNG is sticking it to me. Getting SR cards is hard enough and when you get them they're duplicates.

LNBL

Damn finally some luck! 4 single pulls:

-SSJ 2 Goku SSR
-Coora SR
-Coora minion..

And then this guy:

wPgymX7.jpg

Had already Dokkan awakened Cooler, but wil probably swap him for this TEQ one in my team

SkyB

Banned
xypQvES.jpg
2up8azb.jpg

Haven't pulled for a month after droping 250+ stone on ssjg event I'm a f2p so I was down to my last 35 stones decided to do a yolo pull after farming cooler for hours I lost my shit. Really needed that one after getting 3 of the worse ssr

xypQvES.jpg
2up8azb.jpg

Haven't pulled for a month after droping 250+ stone on ssjg event I'm a f2p so I was down to my last 35 stones decided to do a yolo pull after farming cooler for hours I lost my shit. Really needed that one after getting 3 of the worse ssr

Man that is a lucky pull! I wish my SSRs were more than just INT pulls. :(

Cromat

Just spent 60 stones with not much to show for it. 4 SRs is decent I guess but they just don't cut it anymore. Being free to play I'm pretty much out of stones unless they add more quests.

SolidTexture

Neo Member
Of course the event where I single pull for AGL Gohan nets me INT SSR Adult Gohan haha.

Managing expectations kids. It's the key to happiness.

Edit: I should mention that I did 4 single pulls. 3 weren't noteworthy. The 4th was filled with RNG love.

linkent

As usual no natural SSR pull, but got that gohan that can be dokkan to saiyaman UR.
Cant complain.
Played since the beginning.
Only natural UR is Phy Vegeta and STR Goku :(

denebj

Neo Member
Ended up with 3 Cooler after grinding like 20 runs a day lol

Did 3 Single pulls, ended up with SR PHY Raditz .. Yay LOL

I have no more stone, no way to get more but paying ....

Level 165 , only got the SSJ2 STR Gohan from pull :-/

I have 5 other UR from the dokkan awakable stuff but it is not the same :-(

EDIT: Well I could not resist ... I paid for the first time, got 100 DS, I pulled SR TEQ Teen Trunk, SR PHY Adult Gohan , SR TEQ Nappa and ... SSR Whis !!! I am a pretty happy, the SR are quite good and Whis is awesome ! Too bad he is an INT, I have a crushing INT team ahahah

Savitar

Played the new event up and got quite a few bonus items out of it due to completing various objectives like get a certain number of support items, kill such many enemies etc. Was a bit surprised you get an R gohan for getting it done on Hard. But it is an R. Seems you can get quite a few of them for doing stuff.

Played the new event up and got quite a few bonus items out of it due to completing various objectives like get a certain number of support items, kill such many enemies etc. Was a bit surprised you get an R gohan for getting it done on Hard. But it is an R. Seems you can get quite a few of them for doing stuff.

He's an R than can become an SR when dokkan'd, so not bad for a free SR with the ability to raise its super attack so high from multiple free drops.

Also, Christmas event incoming. Will give lots of money, awakening medals, training items, and some Stones every few days.

Savitar

I'm sure he'll be useful to some people, not a benefit to me at this point.

And seems you can't replay yesterdays stage, looks like it's a new one every day, huh go figure.

I'm sure he'll be useful to some people, not a benefit to me at this point.

And seems you can't replay yesterdays stage, looks like it's a new one every day, huh go figure.

All the stages come back at the end of the event. I recommend getting the mission awards on hard as that gives a decent amount of money and support items without as much energy usage or items if your team is too weak for z hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom