• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savitar

All the stages come back at the end of the event. I recommend getting the mission awards on hard as that gives a decent amount of money and support items without as much energy usage or items if your team is too weak for z hard.

I got a solid line up with a few UR's. I'm rather well covered and have completed the entire storyline on all difficulties and any events that have so popped up. Not that some haven't been a good challenge here and there.

linkent

I got 1 and now I'm farming medals. Going back to it to see if I can get another 4 or so when I have all the medals.
Is it impossible to Dokkan 2 Videl/Gohan?
Only dropable medals are Bulma, cant find the rest except from the achievement.
Should hold off Dokkaning before the character is SA10

JJP12

Is it impossible to Dokkan 2 Videl/Gohan?
Only dropable medals are Bulma, cant find the rest except from the achievement.
Should hold off Dokkaning before the character is SA10

Correct. You can only Dokkan 1 Gohan and 1 Videl with this event. Apparently all the medals will become farmable the next time this event rolls around.

linkent

Judging from posts on reddit, it is. Blew my last ftp stones (470) and pulled 3 SSRs, Cell, Super Buu and Fat Buu.
200gem. Saving 100 for pvp.
1 ssr trunks, 1 videl str.
Other dont even need to mention.
Previous gohan event spend 150gem for 0 ssr.
:(

Glad to see there's actually some benefit to playing this game regularly now! I put in a good 3 or 4 hours of playtime this weekend, which is a lot more than usual.

denebj

Neo Member
My 2 summon ..

The 2 only SSR I summoned in the past are the same SSR I got ... I am lucky but that's sucks to get dupes :/

At least I got one Videl !!!

wwVbcLP.png

jDZi1Mj.png

Aw man, great summons! That STR SSJ2 Gohan is one of the best cards in the game, and Whis is a really good one as well.
Also, grats on (eventually) getting a TEQ UR. That's one that I just can't get.

denebj

Neo Member
Thanks !

Yes I got the Gohan last Month on single pull !! I was so happy !!!
I got Whis as well last week , his links though are not that good :-/ I wish I could get the TEQ Beerus to go with him :-(
I got good luck on those summons, Kinda bumped - First world problem - that they are dupes.
But I am glad to have a TEQ UR besides #13

Flambe

Lotta damn stones but got ssj3 Goku, some SRs aaaand 2 Bojacks. I'm assuming it's better to dokkan one and use other in same group for links o_O

Between those, ssj3, buff-ass roshi and soon to be Dokkaned red Videl, my str team is looking alright.

Just really wish Bojack event wasn't ending tonight lol. Gonna be a wait till dokkan time for him but I need ranks for team cost anyhow

Lotta damn stones but got ssj3 Goku, some SRs aaaand 2 Bojacks. I'm assuming it's better to dokkan one and use other in same group for links o_O

Between those, ssj3, buff-ass roshi and soon to be Dokkaned red Videl, my strong team is looking alright.

Just really wish Bojack event wasn't ending tonight lol. Gonna be a wait till dokkan time for him but I need ranks for team cost anyhow

Max Power Roshi is a total boss for an SR, with his passive giving him a big atk boost when he supers. I made a team focused on him and he wrecks face.

chrono01

85 Stones used, not a single SSR. I don't even really care to be honest, I've lost a lot of interest in this game with myself playing Treasure Cruise, Chain Chronicle, Puzzle and Dragons, and now Phantom of the Kill. It doesn't help that the game still loads really slowly on my iPhone 5S [yes, I'm on WiFi].

Congrats to those with good pulls, though. It's nice to see us officially get a rate-up event.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
If anyone was thinking of rerolling on global now would be the time to do it. If you get something you like today you can spend the next two weeks summoning from this rate up and get stones and old kais from the login bonus.

yogloo

Pulled ssj2 goku teq and Kaio Ken goku on two multis. I can't complain.
Oh yeah and a bojack. Going to dokkan him on the next event.

Flambe

Pulled ssj2 goku teq and Kaio Ken goku on two multis. I can't complain.
Oh yeah and a bojack. Going to dokkan him on the next event.

Nice, I want kaioken and I'll have a decent all Goku team if I can wrangle a normal ssj one or another that will fit team.

Nice, I want kaioken and I'll have a decent all Goku team if I can wrangle a normal ssj one or another that will fit team.

Problem with Kaioken Goku is his link skills aren't really made for linking with many other Gokus. In the JP game, he's supposed to be incredibly valuable. I just haven't found a good use for him yet in Global.

yogloo

Are there any r characters that are worthwhile?
I am running out of space.
Besides the teq goku that can be dokkaned of course.

Are there any r characters that are worthwhile?
I am running out of space.
Besides the teq goku that can be dokkaned of course.

I think the only natural Rs that I've kept are the TEQ Goku and a couple Ginyu Force members for a niche Ginyu team.

If you're running out of space, I'd use them for training someone of the same color. You'll get a buttload of exp from it, assuming it's been awakened.

On that note, the game itself really doesn't do well with people that are at lvl 100+. Low dragon stone count, space requirements, etc.

Milr

Kaioken is great in JP because it's OP with SSG Goku. Can do alright with Majin Vegeta and SSJ3 right now, but yeah, the cards he's good with are hard to come by.

linkent

Update Notes
- The World Tournament Coming Soon
- Added "Big Success", "Great Success" and "Super ..Success" to the Training System
- Unlock new Special Attack level-up system
- New updated Summoning Animations

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Wow Global got updated pretty close to where JP is in terms of visuals and stuff.

Links expanded to 7 slots, links show pictures of characters

Yooooooooo, these new animations for summons just toyed with my heart! Did a yolo summon with the compensation stones just now and got normal Goku. Then RELEASE became rainbow and Goku went SSJ1 > SSJ2 > SSJ3 and it ended up being SSJ3 Goku. :D

XPsSvXOl.jpg

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You know what Global didn't update? Having real start times to their events

Already going to miss the jp tournament this week hope not the first global one too

8 Dragon Stones given away as part of the update. Gave me 2 single pulls.

I love the new animations for special pulls. Ended up with SR TEQ Videl, which I was hoping for. I needed a UR TEQ card.

New dragon balls are up, plus any damage and health recovery glitches have been fixed, i.e. Ox King, double chilled, metamorphosis/namekians, etc. ;__;

linkent

The Gohan is dropped in Awakened form, really useful to increase the SA of the AGL SR Gohan.
Doing really good currently with INT mono team. But BuuColo hit really hard to mono INT team.
Will be nice to have a mixture of INT & PHY team for this.

Savitar

I'm loving these changes!

I've managed to get SR Beerus, SSR Whis, SR Perfect Cell, two SR Teen (adult?) PHY Trunks, SR Bojack, 2 X SR Teq Videl and others.

Also did a roll and got SSR Teq Goku(!?) SR Beerus and SSR AGI Goku!

Oh and another SR STR Piccoolo which seems common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom