• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are way more dedicated than I am. Felt proud to be above 50k since Elder Kai.
I got 7 stones, so might try to grind it out tonight. I want the 1 million zeni...

Do the first round, retire, repeat.

That's what it basically comes down too...............but I figure there is a better trick going on for those much further ahead.
Makes sense, I might do that since 100 wins seems like a pipe dream right now (gonna get 20 and quit)

Flambe

Welp got my SS3 Goku Awakened from random bronze medals in first round tourney aaaand called for work again -_- Sitting around 9,000 see how bad I fall in 8 hours. I'll have about an hour and a half at end of shift if I need to squeeze back under 10k lol.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I'm sitting pretty at about 700 at the moment, because I've decided to not spend any more Dragon Stones (unless I'm looking to get pushed out of the sub-1k zone, but that seems unlikely at this point), and because there's no difference between 101 and 999 at this point.

All that matters is that sweet, sweet, Gohan :D
(And the guaranteed SSR ticket is nice too...)

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
This is the only tournament I'd be worried about getting top 1000, because of the prizes so far in jp this Gohan is easily the best.

I think AGL SSGSS Vegeta might be a tournament reward. It's weird that they removed him from the summon he was in the jp version and is now gone from the links. Would be a better reward than most of the other ones.

Hopefully they expand the prize character to top 5000 then like in jp. Difficult to stay here

I got to Beerus tier and got the 5 stones but I ended up using them for a pull. Got another AGL Master Roshi but whatever. I'm safely in the top 10k and looking close to 5k if I keep doing the retire method. In the 7k range and still 8 rounds to burn through. I hope most of the rankings are extremely close and I can breeze by people resting on their butts. :p

SnakeEyes

Banned
Slept at 497, wake up rank 997.
I think we need 15.5mil to be safe or just make it 16m for top1000.
I went to bed at 500-odd, woke up at 825, and now having to fight to stay there. I was easing off a bit because I thought I'd have enough of a buffer.

NNNOPE! Gonna have to play right up until the cutoff just to be sure. None of you bastards better knock me out of Top 1000 :p

You guys are nuts. I stopped at 30 wins and around 13000k and just said I'll save up stones for a pull.

Edit: Fam I pulled 3 different Nail cards wtf

SnakeEyes

Banned
Everyone who competed for golden tickets and the gohan, what level are you at? How much stamina do you have?
I'm aiming for Top 1000, and I have 94 Stamina.

I got stuck dealing with customers, just checked my phone, and I got knocked out of the Top 1000. Furiously fighting my way back up now. Pray for me, DBGAF!

yogloo

I'm nesting safely at 24k.
I am currently at level 57 with 60 stamina points. I guess I made the correct decision not to chase for the golden ticket considering all of you guys have much more stamina than us lower level guys.

linkent

You can do it dude! Just farm that first stage.
Doing it as i post here.. Winning 40k points doesnt move up rank >.<
Losing my mind
moV4Que.jpg

denebj

Neo Member
I am sitting at 2600 which is perfect for the SSR ticket and 80 wins. 100 is way too much grinding ahaha
I did 3 multi pull, I got SSR TEQ BUU, SSR INT GOHAN ADULT, BOJACK and SSR AGL GREAT SAYEMAN That's pretty great!!!!
I pulled decent SR do that's good!!
Is AGL Roshi Dokkanable?

JJP12

lol JJP I see you grinding. I hope you get those 100 wins

I'm at 130 with 91 stamina. Ideally I'd be at 210 with 120 for two whole tournaments per full stamina

http://dbz.space/player-ranks

Its been rough but I just hit 100 wins! I was at rank 2500 with 68 wins when I started and now I'm rank 1498. I'm gonna keep grinding even though I doubt I have enough time for that Gohan lol

edit
Doing it as i post here.. Winning 40k points doesnt move up rank >.<
Losing my mind

Just realized what Goku is holding, can't stop laughing lol

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Random maintenance an hour before the tournament is supposed to end hooray!

Its been rough but I just hit 100 wins! I was at rank 2500 with 68 wins when I started and now I'm rank 1498. I'm gonna keep grinding even though I doubt I have enough time for that Gohan lol

edit

Just realized what Goku is holding, can't stop laughing lol

That's good to hear. Though even if there wasn't maintenance right now I don't think it would be possible for you to have made it unfortunately

SnakeEyes

Banned
Is it actually over? I had issues connecting for 10 mins or so, but got back in and am running more rounds :-/

If it is over then I'm safe though, 932 I think it was at last count.

Can't connect on my end any more. At the very least it looked like I only dropped 7 ranks to 157 after an hour and a half of falling asleep. XD

With the server issues and it being close to the end anyway, I think it's safe to fall back asleep again.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Can't connect on my end any more. At the very least it looked like I only dropped 7 ranks to 157 after an hour and a half of falling asleep. XD

With the server issues and it being close to the end anyway, I think it's safe to fall back asleep again.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Whereas I went from 930 to 980 in a matter of minutes. The midtier battle is real.

Server is down. Lol. I know lots of people who are going to be Salty.
I'm going to be salty as fuck if I lose my SSR Gohan because of this.

EDIT: Back in, at least to the main screen. Still says "Now Loading" though :-/

I think we're all fucked yo.

EDIT 2: BACK IN! THE GAME IS ON!

linkent

Wtf server is down already?
Mobile internet quota gone.
Electricity blackout, couldnt play for 30min and kept trying to reconnect.
Was at 930 before it was totally gone.
Hopefully i can make it :(

Edit: friends in game still, saw i am 1020... Fuuuuuuu

Aurizen

I'm glad its gone I hope I'm at 30k haha, everyone complaining about how they hope they at 700 and 2300 and I'm just glad I'm at 30k haha ^.^

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Slept at rank 4k and woke up at 2:35am at rank 5011. After hitting retry a million times I got in. Was rank 4700 when the tournament went down. Hope it sticks!

linkent

Any chance of top1000 getting ban for cheating?
Really is bullshit to be unable to connect at that last hour.
All those gem wasted zzz

I'm hopeing a lot of the top people are disqualified for one reason or another. At least enough for me to keep my top 10k spot. If I wasn't greedy with my stones, could have easily made top 5k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom