• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyou

I do hope they re-adjust stuff a bit

the only time I wasnt playing the last couple days was when I was sleeping and in a movie theater for two hours, and all I'm getting out of it really is a dragonball character coupon

*twirls finger* that's pretty insane

I think they should give 1 gold ticket to those that reached Beerus Tier if not a silver ticket because that does require and insane amount of dedication and stones spent if you are below a certain level.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I think that if/when another tournament comes around, that I'll solely concentrate on the 100 wins. Trying to stay in that Top 1000 bracket was bad for my mental health.

Edit: They've extended the maintenance out by an additional hour! Balls >.>

Lupercal

Banned
Think I have 30-35 wins or something. Any more and I'd probably gone insane. It's just boring and challengeless.

Went with a freshly awakened SR team from lvl 60 so I could level them up but I could've facerolled it with any team really.

Was hoping for a better approach, not to mention running it 30 times didn't give me anything useful outside some medals.

LNBL

Damn fell asleep, think I was at rank 4700

Hope I managed to stay in there, but probably not :( There was like 3 or 2 hours left to go

Looks like final ranks & rewards are being calculated now and will be distributed tomorrow (Dec 24).

I sort of gave up the last couple days and dropped from 9k to about 17k. Oh well. With my 150 day login I pulled Bojack, so that's nice.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Any chance of top1000 getting ban for cheating?
Really is bullshit to be unable to connect at that last hour.
All those gem wasted zzz

What were they doing exactly that constituted as cheating?

Damn fell asleep, think I was at rank 4700

Hope I managed to stay in there, but probably not :( There was like 3 or 2 hours left to go

Based on my own experience from sleeping between 1-2:30, it could go either way. If they do ban people then it's very possible you'll slide into the 5000s.

Savitar

I expect a few people to be removed due to cheats but overall the numbers are likely to be stay pretty much as they are.

Tomorrow night will be fun to see what people got.

linkent

What were they doing exactly that constituted as cheating?

There are modded APK that make you do crazy dmg.
Also instant win cheat which skip the round and gave you a win.
Also another cheat which make you receive higher points than you should.

Got SSB Vegeta from my golden ticket.
Dunno how good is he, guess he is similar to SSB Goku. Need both to make a good links.
5UR STR now, lacking other color.
If i could get a Bojack, it will be really scary mono team.

Man, Grandpa Gohan has some crazy defense in this strike event. Even my lvl100 SSJ2 AGL Goku is only doing ~50k to him on a linked super.
I need new friends in this game that switch leaders to AGL +3 Ki. I've only seen a couple.

Kyou

is there any reason it should be taking them several days to work out the tournament results if they're NOT weeding out actual cheaters?

Savitar

I figured it's the cheaters, but it could be something else to do with data.

And for those who are thinking of summoning anything, SS3 Goku is not in the new Saiyan summon. Plus pretty sure it doesn't have that increased chance either.

JJP12

Just used my ssr ticket and pulled Kaioken Goku. I wanted SSJ3 Goku but I'm still happy with this. I needed an agl ssr and Kaioken Goku has a nice link with Majin Vegeta. I don't think I have the energy to bother with Grandpa Gohan today lol maybe tomorrow...

Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone maintained the rank they were hoping for.

Just used my ssr ticket and pulled Kaioken Goku. I wanted SSJ3 Goku but I'm still happy with this. I needed an agl ssr and Kaioken Goku has a nice link with Majin Vegeta. I don't think I have the energy to bother with Grandpa Gohan today lol maybe tomorrow...

Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone maintained the rank they were hoping for.

Grandpa Gohan goes til Monday, so you have time.
Drop rates from people have been in the ballpark of 1/6 on Z-Hard. The level is pretty fast, but the fight itself takes a good 5 turns or so due to how beefy he is.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Hopefully there's some compensation for people. Getting screwed out of top spots because you couldn't get in while some can must suck. Ideally and for my own gain, they give everyone extra ssr tickets or something. But they should really extend the ranking prizes a bit Top 1100 maybe get Gohan

SnakeEyes

Banned
Hopefully there's some compensation for people. Getting screwed out of top spots because you couldn't get in while some can must suck. Ideally and for my own gain, they give everyone extra ssr tickets or something. But they should really extend the ranking prizes a bit Top 1100 maybe get Gohan
That'd be cool. I'd also accept 50 Stones compensation for a roll at the SS3 Goku :3

I'm hopeing the silver SSR ticket I will be getting is somewhat decent when I pull. I'm hopeing for a STR Saiyan or a good TEQ SSR thats not SSJ2 Goku since I have the AGL version. I don't want any PHY SSRs since they all suck atm until Mystic Gohan comes out.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
12431355_10208284280609867_1764396393_n.jpg

Yay

If I pulled Elder Piccolo I'd be using this pretty often. Running around with a team that constantly have +4 ki sounds awesome

I'm hopeing the silver SSR ticket I will be getting is somewhat decent when I pull. I'm hopeing for a STR Saiyan or a good TEQ SSR thats not SSJ2 Goku since I have the AGL version. I don't want any PHY SSRs since they all suck atm until Mystic Gohan comes out.

Just hope you don't get a dupe like me. ;__;

Hey you got to level up a super right?...... Sorry for your pull ;_;

It happened to me with a regular pull already in the case of SSJ Future Trunks
Saving that mofo for Baba shop. I've also had loads of SSR dupes from pulls previous to this. All those TEQ SSJ Vegetas, Bardocks, and INT SSJ Gohans. :(

I wish the tourney gave more Supreme Kai medals. I have about 4 ready to awaken. >.<

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
You can get at least one Supreme Kai when the Popo level comes. Wish that was here already, have guys ready to level up

Weird there's no Supreme Kais for the christmas login, but 3 Old Kais

You can get at least one Supreme Kai when the Popo level comes. Wish that was here already, have guys ready to level up

Weird there's no Supreme Kais for the christmas login, but 3 Old Kais
Exactly. Someone at Bandai loves that old mofo. And the Supremes are ones you get from the special missions right? I liked that Popo level in the JP version. You can only do it once a day or something like that.

yogloo

I thought we don't have enough silver ticket for a pull from this tournament?

SnakeEyes

Banned
Grandpa gohan is a beast. Is it possible to beat him without items?
I'd say no. His difficulty for the event seems to be dialled waaaaay up compared to other events of that type :-/

Also, for those who haven't seen, the Dragon Balls are back in town. Go summon Shenron :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom