• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Should we save our DB Saga Tickets for the next WT? Or is it a one time chance? Will they be worthless next WT?
You can save tickets for future tournaments but the Dragonball pool hasn't changed much from what's in global. The only additions are SR Bunny Suit Bulma and Launch, and R General Black and Giran

Something I noticed about the most recent Japanese tournament is that first place got 3 gold SSR tickets and second got two while everyone else got the same one.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
NGPg4vY.png

Doesn't say whether it's a LR event or not. But it does mention dokkan awakening, so if it's dokkan awakening to SSJ3. Still useful since you can level your current SSJ3 with it.

But really this card is already nuts, would love to see a stronger version of it.

Flambe

Welp didn't get Gold regular ticket and my DB Saga gold got me Devilman dupe, fml lol

Ah well, guessing my Agil SSGSS Goku is best target for the Elder Kai's, or SS3 o_O

SkyB

Banned
y8hSPho.jpg

As a f2p I'm so happy all In all I got teq gohan teq freezia and cooler from my 2 ssr tickets. Started with 0 teq ssr teq now I'm stacked with them not to forget master Roshi too so happy came In 984 in tourny too. Was down to my last 25 ds decided to do 2 singles if I would get lucky lol didn't get anything but is cool

LNBL

Welp, so falling asleep for the last 2-3 hours of the tournament dropped me 800 places to 5500 -_-

Oh well, better luck next time then :/

Cromat

I think I'm getting near the end with this game. The rates are horrible and what makes it worse is that once you have SSRs then SRs are completely unclassed and pointless. There's also pretty much no gameplay aside from creating your team.

It's been a fun ride but I'm running out of free stones and there is no way I will pay with these rates and these prices.

Lupercal

Banned
I think I'm getting near the end with this game. The rates are horrible and what makes it worse is that once you have SSRs then SRs are completely unclassed and pointless. There's also pretty much no gameplay aside from creating your team.

It's been a fun ride but I'm running out of free stones and there is no way I will pay with these rates and these prices.

Amen friend, wish we had PvP like Marvel Puzzle Quest, would make things a bit more interesting.

Milr

Well done Snake & Sky!

Shocked at Ssj3 dokkan speculation, if there's one card that didn't need to get a boost, this was it lol. Makes me think they'll never do anything for their more irrelevant cards.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
4714 - good thing I woke up minutes before it ended to boost me back under 5k.

Pulled a dupe by getting SSGSS Vegeta again. I hate everything. Should I use the two elder Kais on him to give him a super attack of 4 or should I distribute them elsewhere because his super hits like a truck already?

Yaaaaaas! Got Majin Vegeta with my other gold ticket. Feels much better after getting two General Blues on my DB Saga summons.

So rank 149 after it was all said and done. If I grinded like I did in the first 3 days in the last couple of days, I probably could have got in the top 100 easily but I had to live, even though I was on vacation. XD

Overall a good outcome to the tourney and this Christmas event even though I pulled a Bardock dupe from the first gold ticket.

EDIT: C'mon! He needs an Supreme Kai medal as well? Popo event can't come soon enough. >.<

GKFinns

HIVUXARh.jpg

I'm so happy I managed to remain in the top 1000! I worked so hard but fell asleep near the end so I spent all day yesterday freaking out. Talk about a Christmas miracle!

I got 17,000! Haha.

Used my Elder Kai cards on Kaioken Goku since he only has "Huge" super attack.

DB Saga ticket pulled R Chappa :/ Oh well. Looking forward to the next tournament where I can get 2 more Silver tickets.

Congrats to everyone else, particularly the top 1000s!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
318. Was hoping to get bumped down to 333 for the extra Gohan lol. Saving my other SSR ticket. Don't need too much from the pool right now

Savitar

I was around 2300 so got some nice stuff. Did a pull and got a SSB Goku!

Pity I already had two.

And the other got me.........goofy eyed Tien, I thought it was suppose to be a guaranteed SSR for that too.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Nope. Gold tickets are just another way to pull from the pool.

In the latest jp tournament there were enough opportunities for tickets to pull like 12 times from the Dragon Ball pool. Hoping that is here soon. Really want a full db team

denebj

Neo Member
I pulled so many SSR dupes as well, 3 Whis, 2 TEQ BUU and 2 SSJ Teen Gohan lol
On a good note, got 2 BOJACK and the Zambia girl.. I looked at Bojack link, he is a beast when you put the dokkan and the regular version! Passive + links give like +150% attack... On top of 50% for str... Insane LOL
I got the devil man from the DB ticket, I was pissed until I saw the passive, I saw on reddit that he can come handy against Broly if his passive activate - Which is very small change of killing the enemy during his super.
You can have a good DB team with granpa Gohan, the dokkan Roshi and old yamcha / devil man etc. They have good ki links as well.
So many choices of team now!

I have a Whis and INT Adult Gohan, both have the supreme Super, should I use the elder to raise the SA or wait on something better? Whis is already SA 3 lol

N30RYU

Got Rank 71151. Shouldn't I be getting that SS2 Teen Gohan for the 3 repeated digits??

I got 17,000! Haha.

Used my Elder Kai cards on Kaioken Goku since he only has "Huge" super attack.

DB Saga ticket pulled R Chappa :/ Oh well. Looking forward to the next tournament where I can get 2 more Silver tickets.

Congrats to everyone else, particularly the top 1000s!
Also, should't he for that 3 zeroes of the 17000?

Well I guess they should mean a rank of only 3 repeated digits. 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999.

Instead of 4 or more digits 1112 1121 1211 2111 or so...
Wasn't clear to me

Arrrammis

Man, this half stamina/2xEXP event is great. I am just plowing through levels, getting a rank up every 3-4 missions (currently 96). Also, pulled SSR STR Trunks and SR Bojack. I hope the Bojack event comes back so I can get the medals, but since it was here a few weeks back.. I don't know.

Got Rank 71151. Shouldn't I be getting that SS2 Teen Gohan for the 3 repeated digits??
I think the three repeated digits have to be next to each other (71115, 75111, etc.)

N30RYU

I think the three repeated digits have to be next to each other (71115, 75111, etc.)
The text in-game is "A rank of 3 repeated digits", not "A rank with 3 repeated digits" so only 111 222 333 444 555 666 777 888 999 get teq ss2 teen gohan

My loss

Arrrammis

Thanks to the stamina/exp event, I finally finished all of the story missions on Z-hard, and the very last mission pushed me over to Rank 100! Used the last of the dragon stones from the story and got Yamcha... Thanks Dokkan. Otherwise, I got pretty good drops from the increased chance of SSR (although it might have been because I spent about 200 stones) But I got 4 SSRs, mostly from single pulls. Here's my box at what I consider to be the endgame(all story missions done on all difficulties):

Cromat

Do you guys think this game does the obvious and increases rates for what it perceives as lapsed players? Will holding on to stones without logging in for several days improve my chances for a good drop? I've burnt many stones on the rate up event and got nothing so far.

Savitar

Do you guys think this game does the obvious and increases rates for what it perceives as lapsed players? Will holding on to stones without logging in for several days improve my chances for a good drop? I've burnt many stones on the rate up event and got nothing so far.

Nope.

You are at the mercy as are us all with the RNG.

And it's not in your favor.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm sure some games do it, it makes perfect sense. We can't really know, but I was wondering if anyone here had some anecdotal evidence.

Well, I just logged on my ipad version I hadn't touched in a long time and did 4 single pulls of the increased SR and SSR rate.

3 rares, and a SR Videl. Worse rate than my normal account!

Uthred

I'm sure some games do it, it makes perfect sense. We can't really know, but I was wondering if anyone here had some anecdotal evidence.

Logged back in with two accounts I hadnt used in months, four fifty stone pulls, zero SSR even with increased rates

Lupercal

Banned
Installed another ROM and reinstalled Dokkan Battle. Apparently the is transfer code doesn't work.

AH well, might give me the reason to quit finally.

Flashy

Err...I messed up and uninstalled my game. :( Thankfully I remember my id and have a recent order number. I REALLY hope they're able to recover my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom