• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Huh. One-time-only Multi Summon for only 20 Stones. This looks good...

xw3ez3h.png

Or not.

linkent

You can farm Angel Goku in that 2nd stage, got him drop from normal.
Also as awakening to UR doesnt need Kai, you can 100% skill up STRoku SA with UR Teq Goku.
But that is hell of grinding.

Nice pull up there!

My TEQ team has done a complete 180 since the tourney ended.

0ZiLDUxl.jpg

All I need now are more damn Supreme Kai medals and to grind out those Android 13 medals.

Troedler

Neo Member
This new UR SSJ Goku is disappointing. He feels more like a SSR, his super is only doing "huge" damage. Nevertheless his links are nice.

Milr

This new UR SSJ Goku is disappointing. He feels more like a SSR, his super is only doing "huge" damage. Nevertheless his links are nice.
SA 10 "huge" super deals 290% damage. For reference, "catastrophic/supreme" super deals 250%. It's a solid free card, especially if you can get lucky with the passive.

Uthred

Rates are so low in this game I know I shouldnt get my hopes up, still disappointed I only got the guaranteed 3 SR's from the 20 stone pull.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Pulled STR SS Gohan from the 20 stone banner. Now I have a team of Super Saiyans.

Dropped money on the game for the first time and pulled Evil Incarnate Majin Buu. Don't really know what to do with him in regards to a team with links.

I put together an AGL team of Dragonball characters. When Devilman's passive goes off, it's something.

OrIy47V.jpg

Pulled STR SS Gohan from the 20 stone banner. Now I have a team of Super Saiyans.

REwVEoZ.jpg

Dropped money on the game for the first time and pulled Evil Incarnate Majin Buu. Don't really know what to do with him in regards to a team with links.

I put together an AGL team of Dragonball characters. When Devilman's passive goes off, it's something.

OrIy47V.jpg

I feel a maintenance coming soon lol

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
SSJ3 Vegeta coming to japan btw. Stat-wise better than original SSJ3 Goku, but of course can't dokkan. Can't tell what new SSJ3 Goku's passive is. It's a large damage boost 100% but I can't tell what the condition is. Something about 7, doesn't look like 7 ki. The STR Dokkanable one got slightly better. Higher base stats, passive now activates above 30% health and for 80 damage.

I feel a maintenance coming soon lol

That's his passive

^ Looks like we're going the DB Heroes route soon! xD

Oh yeah, it'll be worth farming another TEQ SSJ Goku since he's dokkanable in the JP version as well.

CXS9ZO-UQAASTH9.png

SSJ3 Vegeta coming to japan btw. Stat-wise better than original SSJ3 Goku, but of course can't dokkan. Can't tell what new SSJ3 Goku's passive is. It's a large damage boost 100% but I can't tell what the condition is. Something about 7, doesn't look like 7 ki. The STR Dokkanable one got slightly better. Higher base stats, passive now activates above 30% health and for 80 damage.

That's his passive

Damn!

Why am I not using him lol

Milr

Can't tell what new SSJ3 Goku's passive is. It's a large damage boost 100% but I can't tell what the condition is. Something about 7, doesn't look like 7 ki.
"Between turn the start of the 7 turn ATK 1 00% UP"

Looks like 100% ATK for its first 7 turns. Ridiculous for a non conditional.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
"Between turn the start of the 7 turn ATK 1 00% UP"

Looks like 100% ATK for its first 7 turns. Ridiculous for a non conditional.

Wtf that's not even a condition lol

Hits about as hard as Broly. thankfully his super doesn't hit everyone like Broly, would be ridiculous on a card that has Golden Warrior, Short Term Battle, and that +3 leader skill.

Maxim726X

Wait, SSJ3 Goku can Dokkan??

I was lucky enough to pull him last week... He's already fucking OP. There's more?

Are the drops easy?

Laughably. Spent about 20 minutes today farming 10 R Teq Gokus... At least one drops after every Z-Hard run. I actually had 3 of him drop at once.

Meneses

Might reroll with this 20 pull, I didn't have anything worthwhile in my original account anyway.

Apart from the obvious SSRs (I know that I won't be able to reroll for like 10 hours until I get one), what would be a good starting batch of SRs?

Woo superguy event is back, can Dokkan one of my Boujacks =D

And find time to farm R Goku lol

WOO! I got one a bit ago as welll, so I'm stoked. Only up until Wednesday though so that's lame :(

I'm having a hard time getting the Awakening medals. They're just not appearing on the map like the last time, and the bosses aren't giving them out as rewards. I just spent all my stamina and only got 2 medals.

Flambe

WOO! I got one a bit ago as welll, so I'm stoked. Only up until Wednesday though so that's lame :(

I'm having a hard time getting the Awakening medals. They're just not appearing on the map like the last time, and the bosses aren't giving them out as rewards. I just spent all my stamina and only got 2 medals.

Oh gross, yeah I'm just doing them on Hard and been lucky. Got medals every time but 2 with my first chunk of stamina. Just need 6 more Zangya and 9 Gohan medals or so

Maxim726X

Yeah I got one last week, but I don't think there's any chance I'm going to be able to get all of the necessary medals... So maybe I'll do it piecemeal.

Savitar

Finally, something to do with that Angel Goku of mine, in fact did it last night, two fights on Z Hard and boom, got enough frezia's chair which is an odd thing to dokkan someone with.

My roll with the twenty stones only got me three SR's of no real import.

Tamanon

Banned
Was messing around and rerolling on my ipad twice. Second time, I used the 28 stones you get from all the various compensations and got the new SSR SSB Agi Vegeta along with 6 SRs, all on the 20 stone pull. Well, scrapped my old account on my phone to transfer that over. Might as well, since that gives me a ton of stones to work with later on as I progress.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
God damn. Would love to be at that rank, but doing the math need to grind the first stage of the Android 14 chapter almost 500 more times to reach there.

Savitar

Only rank 143 myself with 94 Stamina and Team Cost being 188.

Team wise can handle just about any group currently out there and stamina wise, well the difference in levels show how minor the gains in that gets.

yogloo

Is there any concensus on what type of teams are generally better? Attack teams or ki teams? I'm currently gravitating towards ki teams.

linkent

Was messing around and rerolling on my ipad twice. Second time, I used the 28 stones you get from all the various compensations and got the new SSR SSB Agi Vegeta along with 6 SRs, all on the 20 stone pull. Well, scrapped my old account on my phone to transfer that over. Might as well, since that gives me a ton of stones to work with later on as I progress.

I know it is boring to reroll, but honestly if you really wanted to play this for a long term, definitely consider reroll till you get SSJ3 Goku.
SSB Vegeta is nice but not really that great.
Links are limited to RoF characters.
especially that you can get SSJ Teq Goku now, SSJ3 Goku has great links to many SSJs and future proof.

Is there any concensus on what type of teams are generally better? Attack teams or ki teams? I'm currently gravitating towards ki teams.

There is really no best team, but for events. Color > Rarity.
So a bunch of Awakened SR/SSR is better than a UR of the weakened opposite color.

for PVP, +25% atk all leader. with rainbow UR.
is better than +Ki as we could not get the bonus of Friend's Captain.

Cromat

After grinding some quest levels I did the the 20 stone pull last night:

xdkQn28.jpg

Not as good as SSJ3 Goku and I would have preferred an AGI one since I don't have any, but still one of the best cards in the game so I'm happy. Along with TEQ Goku I've added two UR SSJs to my collection in one day.

Also that Videl is a future SSR and PHY Gohan is good too.

Flambe

After grinding some quest levels I did the the 20 stone pull last night:

Not as good as SSJ3 Goku and I would have preferred an AGI one since I don't have any, but still one of the best cards in the game so I'm happy. Along with TEQ Goku I've added two UR SSJs to my collection in one day.

Also that Videl is a future SSR and PHY Gohan is good too.

Nice nice, I got 4 SRs so meh lol. One was STR ssj kid Trunks dunno how good he is but golden hair so yay? lol

Lupercal

Banned
Tried rerolling since I was curious, 20x because I had an hour to kill.

0 SSR's even with the 20 stones multi summon everytime.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
My 20 stone pulls have been pretty bad across my 2 global accounts. Buuut luckily on my jp account got PHY SSJ2 Goku from the pull. He's not great but exactly what I need for my team focusing on Broly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom