• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehPabz

so i have this team on my phone
m8Y6c1U.png

but i just rerolled an account on the android emulator and got SSR SS3 Goku should i keep my original team or restart with ss3 goku?
WcBAmoD.png

Cromat

SSJ3 Goku is the best character in the game by miles at the moment. His normal attack does as much damage as most SR super attacks, hitting 30k regularly. Honestly I'd switch, closing the gap between these two accounts will be quick.

Also you have another future SSR in Bojack and the very decent SR 18.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
so i have this team on my phone
http://i.imgur.com/m8Y6c1U.png[img]
but i just rerolled an account on the android emulator and got SSR SS3 Goku should i keep my original team or restart with ss3 goku?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/WcBAmoD.png[img][/QUOTE]

Jaco is also excellent. Don't get rid of him

Savitar

Saw Beerus is getting an awesome STR card that is greater than the Goku and Vegeta God ones. Damn. Want.

But still want that PHY Ultimate Gohan more since need PHY Vegeta replaced.

Milr

Saw Beerus is getting an awesome STR card that is greater than the Goku and Vegeta God ones. Damn. Want.

But still want that PHY Ultimate Gohan more since need PHY Vegeta replaced.
Funny thing is STR Beerus is the worst SSR in the BoG pool. TEQ Whis's passive is amazing for LR events, and SSG Goku is a ki machine. Awesome pool to pull in, another rate up is probably asking too much. :(

Savitar

Funny thing is STR Beerus is the worst SSR in the BoG pool. TEQ Whis's passive is amazing for LR events, and SSG Goku is a ki machine. Awesome pool to pull in, another rate up is probably asking too much. :(

There is always next Christmas.

Guys, i updated to iOS 9.2 and the japanese version stopped to work.

It shows a message showing something similar to the jailbroken one in the global, but I dont have my phone jb'd.

Updated the app to 2.4.2 and still nothing.

denebj

Neo Member
The new pool with Beerus/Whis/Goku is really great.
I might do one multi pull since we have no rate up ..... I am expecting to get squat ahahaha

Cromat

So I got a dupe ssr frieza. Should I dokkan it or raise the special attack?

Is it the TEQ Final Form one? If so, definitely Dokkan it. It will become a TEQ mirror image of the native Golden Freeza which I think is one of the best cards in the game, and it will work really well with your existing one. It'll be a bitch though, you need to get the medals, then raise an SSR to UR twice.

Savitar

Probably not.

I know I got no intention of doing it again.

Working on getting medals for dokkaning Android 13, it's something to do. Even if I don't need it really at this point. But hey good exp and helps gain levels.

yogloo

Is it the TEQ Final Form one? If so, definitely Dokkan it. It will become a TEQ mirror image of the native Golden Freeza which I think is one of the best cards in the game, and it will work really well with your existing one. It'll be a bitch though, you need to get the medals, then raise an SSR to UR twice.

Definitely dokkan. TEQ GF is even better than the INT from summons because of a higher 12 ki multiplier.

I see. I guess it is actually a good dupe. I was pretty disappointed when I got it.

Somehow frieza loves me in this game. I currently have dupes for all version of frieza. I'm planning to dokkan the 2nd, 3rd, mecha and now final form. It's going to take me awhile to find all the frieza medals.

Savitar

He's not worth going for in my opinion. You can get better characters and his drop rate is absurd even by standards of the game.

Savitar

Quote those images to bring them down to size. =P

But looking good, quite Goku powered. But it's hard to imagine anything DBZ not being so, or at least having Saiyans in the top positions.

It's made me wonder what will happen when other characters start getting put higher up in positions. Would people freak out if certain baddies are shown stronger than say SSB Goku?

I mean we got nipple guy and all coming up in the show.

Flambe

Sorry was on phone posting didn't realize they were enormous =]

Yeah quite stacked with Goku's compared to my first reroll so definitely won't complain about anything there. Still have most of Z Hard and last 3 or 4 areas on Hard for stones too =] Been too busy levelling and Awakening to do that though lol.

Cromat

Did three singles with not much to show for it. Hope they're going to add more Quest Stages soon because my F2P career is coming to an end.

Pulled an SR AGL Adult Gohan, so that's at least an SSR there. I also pulled another TEQ Beerus. Got all hyped when it showed his silhouette, then disappointment set in. ;__;

Flambe

Well, did a whole bunch of single pulls for jack squat then did that hokey 'guaranteed ssr' bs and got a damned SSR SSG Goku so I don't know what to believe anymore but yay lol.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Only managed to hit rank 181 during the double XP. After seeing what Wayward Champion gives normally, I imagine I won't be ranking up in a while.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Lot of people on reddit talking like rate up hasn't taken place, but as someone who blew a bunch of stones I can safely say it's real. Got 4 SSR from 350 stones. Unfortunately none SSG :( Fortunately no duplicates :)

Flambe

Got SSG Goku on my second summon. Wow. I'm at a loss. Usually RNG hates me.

Yeah not sure if I wanna keep trying for more or sit on my stones. Maybe with 6 month anniversary for Global we'll get a guaranteed SSR multi-pull =o Plus there's Broly to think about pulling for down the line, ahh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom