• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Yeah, on my Friend pull today, I got 3 Awakened Rs and 1 Awakened SR. Pretty nice.

But better than that I saved up my 50 stones after getting the second set of Dragon Balls and multi-pulled Agi SSG Goku, along with 5 other SRs.

So that was good! Too bad my Team limit is 60, so he stays on the bench for now as I'm rolling with my SSJ2 Father-son Gohan. But soooooon.

chrono01

Yeah, on my Friend pull today, I got 3 Awakened Rs and 1 Awakened SR. Pretty nice.

But better than that I saved up my 50 stones after getting the second set of Dragon Balls and multi-pulled Agi SSG Goku, along with 5 other SRs.

So that was good! Too bad my Team limit is 60, so he stays on the bench for now as I'm rolling with my SSJ2 Father-son Gohan. But soooooon.
Nice, congrats!

chrono01

It's considerably faster to farm int goku to raise phy goku Sa.
Unfortunately, I don't have the PHY Goku, only the event INT one. Not that it would matter, since I can't use SSG Goku and the PHY SSG Goku on the same team, but he would be nice to have around as a PHY leader. I'll try to farm the medals for at least his Dokkan Awakening, though, just in-case I manage to pull him later on. Well, after I finish farming Gohan to SA 10.

So many events, so little time, especially with my starting stamina.

Edit: So this was found on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/40soa1/glb_summon_ultimate_gohan_buu_7_new_total/

"One New Character Guaranteed per Multi-Summon!!"

This is much better than a guaranteed SR IMO, since you'd have to be pretty unlucky to not get a single one for ten pulls, especially with the supposed increase in rates. The only problem with this? Seven new characters, and only Ultimate Gohan/Kid Buu are SSR. Bulma/Krillan/Chiaotzu/Tien/Trunks are also added to the pool. Still, if you see a SSJ3 summon animation [or goodbye Goku], it's a guarantee that you'll be getting Gohan or Buu, maybe even both if you're super lucky.

I'm a little surprised to see us not receive a guaranteed SSR summon, like what Japan got for their six month anniversary. Granted, it could still be coming, but the time for it is running out.

Savitar

Been wondering, is there some reason that we've gotten so many agil characters? Both Vegeta and Goku got AGI God ones, feels like there's a ton of Saiyan ones including another Vegeta one almost back to back with the Vegeta God one. Especially with a lack of PHY ones.

Savitar

Ha, nice. My luck with single pulls has been dismal lately, I've spent probably enough to do a multi pull if not close and gotten nothing but R's and some SR that was not worth remembering. In the past I've gotten some great cards.

Currently they seem to have a Villains summon event going on but you probably can get them as likely with any other event summon.

chrono01

Half-Year Celebration in Dokkan Battle!

...no guaranteed SSR summon. Not entirely surprised, but I was hoping we'd get the same Japan treatment. But then, they could always surprise us with one later.

Lots of items, though [all of those Supreme Kai]! Also, 23 Dragon Stones.

Is anyone still adding people and helping them out? I just got back in the game not too long ago so if anyone's helping with amazing leader skills then I'd love to have a couple additions to the friend list. My ID is 1367407667

Savitar

Anyone else getting the bug where your characters don't attack but damage is still done? I've seen it happen for one or two characters but just did a round and all three were skipped!

Second tournament, not sure if I'll do or not.

Anyone else getting the bug where your characters don't attack but damage is still done? I've seen it happen for one or two characters but just did a round and all three were skipped!

Second tournament, not sure if I'll do or not.

It happens to me all the time. Also did a pull last night, was hoping for Ssj Goku but got another SR Beerus. At least the Super was leveled up

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Nothing new is happening. Whenever something new does happen it always lasts a week longer than it should and once it's over the Bardock story or something comes back for the 20th time

Savitar

It happens to me all the time. Also did a pull last night, was hoping for Ssj Goku but got another SR Beerus. At least the Super was leveled up

I've had a few Beerus now myself, dude seems semi common? He's not bad for SA leveling decently if you do enough multi pulls.

You can tell that activity has not only dropped in the thread but when was the last time they celebrated a million more people milestone? It really jumped up for the longest time but seems to have stalled.

Probably why the second tournament is starting soon.

Heads up. Future rerolling may be affected by this.

zU8kkiL.png

This was more likely due to recent account thefts due to their shitty recovery system. Glad to see they're doing something about it.

Oh it was most definitely the reason as to why the changes are happening, but as a side effect rerolling will more than likely be affected for those that do.

Savitar

Yeeeeeehaw Supreme Kai, thank you Anniversary.

Aaagh not enough Zeni, must.. farm..

Should have done it over the weekend, I was tapped myself due to upping the levels of characters and thanks to Hercules little competition managed to get near eight million by the end.

chrono01

World Tournament 2 is up now on Global. Surprise!

Unfortunately, I re-rolled recently so I'm not ready for it yet. Hopefully by the time the third one comes around...

5 days, 21 hours remaining on the tournament. :/

Also, Mystic Gohan/Kid Buu summon.

linkent

6days of grind is crazy long..
I will just go for 100win, you should go for it chrono, for maybe can pull ssr with the db ticket.

chrono01

6days of grind is crazy long..
I will just go for 100win, you should go for it chrono, for maybe can pull ssr with the db ticket.
I only have like 3 awakened units though, and they're only SR. Not sure I'm strong enough. I should be able to awaken my SSG Goku oN Friday, just need some PHY medals.

I would like that SSR ticket, though. I'd love to have SSJ3 Goku.

Sec0nd

I've bought a new iPhone but I'm coming from an Android device. I've got 50 dragon stones but when you transfer to a new OS you apparently lose all your dragon stones. I'm not really that happy with the current summon events. Should I just say fuck it and go summon or keep my old phone around to play Dokkan and wait till a more interesting summon event?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I only have like 3 awakened units though, and they're only SR. Not sure I'm strong enough. I should be able to awaken my SSG Goku oN Friday, just need some PHY medals.

I would like that SSR ticket, though. I'd love to have SSJ3 Goku.

I think it's worth trying. The teams you fight scaling with your team's overall character cost helps make it go smoothly. I think it's worth it for the DB tickets and insane character XP the final rounds give. Ended up maxing out all my guys by the end.

Flambe

Yay 6 days =s

Guess I'm saving stones on pulls, not sure if I should pull with gssr tourney tickets either until they add more stuff I don't have lol.

Ah well, going for 30 wins for dat Supreme Kai can always use those =]

Savitar

I managed to get a SR Int Bulma. It's cool to see her but yeah we know how effective that is.

And so far doesn't seem many people are playing, up to 15,0000 after only four or so tournaments

Having an all UR team makes a huge difference. Already Kami tier after 3 tourney wins. Will post touney team soon. Gathering a lot of stones to pull Mystic Gohan. PLZ RNG!

chrono01

I think it's worth trying. The teams you fight scaling with your team's overall character cost helps make it go smoothly. I think it's worth it for the DB tickets and insane character XP the final rounds give. Ended up maxing out all my guys by the end.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Yeah, I started last night and, while I don't have enough stamina to warrant the cost of a refresh [I haven't hit 60 yet, hopefully by Tournament 3], I'll definitely be using whatever natural stamina I can get for this. The rewards seem decent enough and, while I probably won't make 100 wins without using stones [actually, it's a guarantee], I should get a nice amount of items along the way in addition to the XP you mentioned.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Yeah, I started last night and, while I don't have enough stamina to warrant the cost of a refresh [I haven't hit 60 yet, hopefully by Tournament 3], I'll definitely be using whatever natural stamina I can get for this. The rewards seem decent enough and, while I probably won't make 100 wins without using stones [actually, it's a guarantee], I should get a nice amount of items along the way in addition to the XP you mentioned.

Hell, it's the best place to rack up money as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom