• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The guaranteed SSR summon for tournament was removed for some reason, perhaps some type of compensation will come from this. I remember from the second tournament they messed up the summoning pool during this timeframe (after the tournament was done and before the prizes were given out) and we got extra GSSR tickets for that.

Fat buu is really easy,it's evil buu that can be really annoying. I'd save the nuke for kid buu of course. With orb changers you can nuke 2 times anyways. It's just the candy can get in the way.

I'm just concerned about dying to the second form, especially when you're only bringing orb changers. Not matter what nuke you have you can get stuffed by the second stage, Since it varies between Teq, Int, or Str, which not so coincidentally counter the three nuking types.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I don't think my team is efficient... had to use 2 Senzus, 1 Ox and 2 Fruits, probably woulda used my Ghosts but I got lucky and didn't ever get supered.

The guaranteed SSR summon for tournament was removed for some reason, perhaps some type of compensation will come from this. I remember from the second tournament they messed up the summoning pool during this timeframe (after the tournament was done and before the prizes were given out) and we got extra GSSR tickets for that.

I'm just concerned about dying to the second form, especially when you're only bringing orb changers. Not matter what nuke you have you can get stuffed by the second stage, Since it varies between Teq, Int, or Str, which not so coincidentally counter the three nuking types.

Might explain why I got SSJ Super Trunks PHY with my ticket. That would be ideal for me to get another ticket! :D

Yeah its annoying but I have UR AGL Saiyaman for Evil Buu, its Super Buu that can change things up though its not a counter to Cell nukes. :p

It weird how SSJ2 AGL Vegeta and PHY Good Buu don't have the abilities most of the units do, like hell Ubb never even fought Buu. >.>

I really question bamco's decisions sometimes.

Shouta

Man, the Buu gatcha rates are shit. I didn't get to my target in the tournament so I popped the 65 Stones I had and got nothing, lol.

I guess I'll go back to saving again.

Savitar

Man, the Buu gatcha rates are shit. I didn't get to my target in the tournament so I popped the 65 Stones I had and got nothing, lol.

Rates are half of that from the Cell fes. That's why.

Kinda wanting it to be an error so they refund us ala the Ginyu Force screw up. But I know we're not that lucky.

Maddness

I wasted 100 stones earlier and got a bunch of shit Rs twice. Said no more. Then I made a dumb mistake and did 1 last multi summon just now. 9 shit and on the last one BROLY!!!!

worthit1.gif

Ok so nuking with Cell doesn't work. I only bring him down 1.5 bars. :(

Double TEQ Goku would help and I think nuking with Goku would deal more damage with Super vs Extreme modifier. Gonna use a Friend SSJ3 and links to beat him

Who can eat Candy btw and how? I'm still confused on how that works.

Ok so nuking with Cell doesn't work. I only bring him down 1.5 bars. :(

Double TEQ Goku would help and I think nuking with Goku would deal more damage with Super vs Extreme modifier. Gonna use a Friend SSJ3 and links to beat him

Who can eat Candy btw and how? I'm still confused on how that works.

There's a list of characters in the information box of who has the relevant passive. All characters can "use" the candy as if it were a regular orb, but I think only the ones with the passive heal and gain Ki from them. They're effectively useless for everyone else.

yogloo

The buu fest is the easiest dokkan fest yet. All the free characters are doing so much damage. Sa 10 saiyaman and saiyawoman both do more than 100k damage to kid buu.

Tamanon

Banned
Hmm, might keep this reroll. Used the 70 stones you start with on a multi and got the new SSR Int Vegeta, SSR AGI Kid Buu, and SSR Teq Super Buu.

Might drop my older account, and keep this one, and my pretty good Cell account from my ipad.

yogloo

Well guess it ain't that strange I have a harder time with the 20 fight over the 40 ..

Guess the 40 Stam one goes ok if you have the links going
I'm not alone! The 40 stamina fight is easy if you have the characters with the link. One of the easiest lr fight once you get to buu's final form.

Maxim726X

I got *2* fucking dupe Bardocks from the GSSR tickets.

Quite close to being done at this point. If I didn't get into the top 5K, I would be.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ranked 133635 at WT. Am I not supposed to get the Goku character as I got 3 identical numbers ? :<
I believe the rewards pay out for 3 repeated digits but they have to be exact (111, 222, 333 etc.), 4 repeated digits (1111, 2222, 3333 etc.), and 5 repeated digits, but don't quote me on that.

Sec0nd

Hmmm, I got PHY Super Trunks. Is he any good? Would've hoped for another character but this isn't the worst I guess.

linkent

STR Goten for me, always got all the str cards, just like my old account.
I think he is one of the nuking lead.
Gonna try nuking with him+TeqSSB Goku lead, and let Teq Cell do the damage.

When Goten and Teq Goku is together, does the orb change from Phy>Rainbow>Teq?

Savitar

Came in around in the later half of 300's for me so got two Int Goku's. Used the Kai's to boost SSJ3 Goku.

On my gold ticket got PHY Weight of Hope Goku which is nice as I didn't have him, I fully expected a dupe.

The gold DB ones were pretty much disappointments as always, still want those two King Piccolo's.

INT Android 18 for me. I don't have the best luck. My good SSRs are AGL Golden Frieza and TEQ Cell, but I lack their counterparts that make their usefulness at its maximum. All of my other SSRs are midtier.

Maddness

So I'm trying to get my Broly 10 medals, my AGL Buu 10 medals, and the Dokkan Event TEQ Buu 3 medals

and I'm out of Senzu Beans and Dende items. Holy shit this is infuriating.

Aurizen

I got the AGI SSB Vegeta... Vegeta loves me! my last 3 SSR have been all Vegeta! I'm not complaining but i just wish it was the PHY Vegeta. That's the best one to me.

Arrrammis

All of these pulls that people are posting are helping me with saving my GSSR tickets for the next tourney, where we can get RoF2 and Gotenks banner pulls in addition to everything in the current pool.

Also, speaking of Broly, is it a good idea to use Old Kai's on him to raise the SA?

I'd say no, Broly's super attack is not really the best except for the fact that you can hit all opponents. I'd use the Old Kai cards to raise the SA of a nuker if you have one, or somebody who fills a lot of single target damage teams for Dokken Festival bosses.

All of these pulls that people are posting are helping me with saving my GSSR tickets for the next tourney, where we can get RoF2 and Gotenks banner pulls in addition to everything in the current pool.

I'd say no, Broly's super attack is not really the best except for the fact that you can hit all opponents. I'd use the Old Kai cards to raise the SA of a nuker if you have one, or somebody who fills a lot of single target damage teams for Dokken Festival bosses.

Hmmmmm, don't think that I have a number... My best SSR's are AGL SSJ2 Gohan, STR Broly, and PHY SSR SSG Goku :<

MiTYH

This is annoying. I'm running a new Broly account from last Dokkanfest, so I'm not expecting to get the raid bosses, but trying for the 20 stamina Z-hard farming.

Buu? First try
Cell? Second try
Broly? It's been like 10 tries without a freaking drop. And I'm running a full STR team with a Broly lead, WHY WONT YOU DROP?

LNBL

What would be the benefits to getting rid of it?

Also, speaking of Broly, is it a good idea to use Old Kai's on him to raise the SA?

I mean in terms of the tournament, I guess you dont need his SA to be above 1 in order to KO all enemy units. So I would spend the Kai's on someone else.

I got a dupe of weight of hope PHY Goku. Was aiming for SSJ3 Goku, Majin Vegeta or Mystic Gohan. But if I do get SSGSS Vegeta, my PHY team will be crazy strong.

Here is hoping for broly for my other account.

insanekyo

Neo Member
Personally, I would raise SA levels or save. I have more then enough baba points for one lifetime from just selling unwanted SRs and Rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom