• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drakenguard - How is it?

wipeout364

The price of the game has recently dropped. I've been wondering if it is worth getting used for 20 dollars. Opinions? Also Transformers has dropped how is it?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
MY JUDGEMENT IS ONLY FROM THE DEMO:

I personally didn't like it. It felt like a dumbed down version of Dynasty Warriors with some pretty shallow shooting segments on the dragon. I'd probably wait for the price to drop down to $10. While I don't reccomend it I'm pretty sure it'll fit the bill if you want some action.

Try eyeing the Dynasty Warriors series instead, those games are much more enjoyable.

I almost tempted to pick it up, to support the Enix side of Square-Enix. When it drops to $20 new, I think I'll take the plunge.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I found it to be a compelling game...

The story was quite strange, but very interesting and the actual combat remained very fun for some reason. It has great controls and just feels really solid. I enjoyed it more than Samurai Warriors, believe it or not...

Neo_ZX

After 4 missions it's the same shit. Fight a bunch of annoying outside guys, then go into Panzer Dragoon mode. I would finish it if I knew where it was in the pile now. It was playable but only for mindless hack and slashing.

Top Bottom