• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dreamcast console (preowned) = $9.99 @ ebgames.com

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
There's also another coupon....buy 3 N64 or Dreamcast games (at least 4.99) and get the console for free! Good deal.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I actually need a new Dreamcast, my original broke three weeks ago. Never got the chance to beat my new copy of Ikaruga. :(

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
EBgames instore is/will be selling the console for $9.99 as well. Search for my previous EBgames thread that I made a couple days ago

segasonic

Catchpenny said:
Eh, I'm waiting for it to hit $4.99
Okay, that's it. You're going straight to hell!

satan.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Figures the day I'm not at the computer a cherry deal like this comes by....

...seriously. I've never had a Dreamcast and missed out on a lot of games. I would have been on this like white on rice. :(

nomoment

This could just very well be one of the greatest deals ever.

Dreamcast = fun-filled gaming goodness.

And where else can you find near-perfect ports of Capcom's best?

DCX

DCX
JasoNsider said:
...seriously. I've never had a Dreamcast and missed out on a lot of games. I would have been on this like white on rice. :(
What's stoping you? The cheap price, the amazing lineup of games, the sexy style...the inviting swirl...ummm..you know what i mean!!

DCX

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Back at $14.99. Might want to check the site regularly though just in case they change the price again. FYI, the console will be $9.99 instore starting tomorrow.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
So some of you aren't going to get it now because it is $15 instead of $10?

Just pick up the loose change around the house and you'll probably make up the 5 bucks...plus it's still free shipping :)

There's a coupon in the newest GMR mag when you buy 3 Dreamcast games 4.99 or more, you get a free preowned Dreamcast.

I like that deal better. 3 games and a system for 15 bucks, not too shabby.

DCX said:

segasonic said:
Okay, that's it. You're going straight to hell!

Hahahaha...I actually bought mine for $200 back in the day (and right before it dropped to $150, damnit). Although I'll spend the $9.99 on a second one if it ensures that I will never, ever meet that man in the devil suit.

Invader Zim said:
There's a coupon in the newest GMR mag when you buy 3 Dreamcast games 4.99 or more, you get a free preowned Dreamcast.

I like that deal better. 3 games and a system for 15 bucks, not too shabby.
Is this deal in-store also?

belgurdo

Banned
Maybe I should buy five or six of them, learn how to paint them or add lights, and then sell them on Ebay as custom jobs

Top Bottom