• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk Gaf - 2013

Nuklear

Banned
Anyone else fucking drunk as hell right now?

I've had 4 shots of Templeton Rye and some Bud Black Crown and I'm pretty wasted right now. If I typed this all correct consider it an act of god. Wow...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvAAb0R0Rs

pAH2o.gif

This is MY thread. Back off.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

I've had 4 shots of Templeton Rye and some Bud Black Crown and I'm pretty wasted right now. If I typed this all correct consider it an act of god. Wow...

Kaiken

Banned
Started the Day with Kuma's (great burger of the month btw) Hung out with good friends, got fronted with some goods and now by my lonesome with the babe sleeping. Help me kill some time!

Top Bottom