• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk on a Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Man

I haven't had a drink in nearly two weeks. I've been restraining myself because I had several important issues to think over. Preliminary solutions have been thought up, so I might imbibe tonight. Inspire me.

White Man

Link me to your sad verse, muse.

I will use the mention of LiveJournal to once again whore out the Dark Gentleman

EDIT: Wait a second, you went from 0 to depressed in a half hour? What the hell are you drinking?!

Pimpwerx

I drank socially today. Hit Lincoln Rd. with a friend and sat and people watched. Had a Capn&Coke and a Mikes Hard Lemonade. Just chillin with a friend tonight. Oh yeah, scored some A+ herb too. That made my night since I've been out for a week now. :D Tomorrow...it's gonna be a long night. I went back on the promise I made last weekend. ;) It's too much fun down here. A friend told me I could get a studio for like $600 a month on South Beach. If there was ever a sudden influx of quality jobs down here, Miami would blow up totally. Oh well, I should get some rest. I gotta watch F1 qualies in the morning. PEACE.

Dyne

I found a bottle of the most delicious Liquor.. called "Creme de Cacao." It tasted like Chocolate! Before I knew it I was doing milk chasers, and..

It was really good. But it was yesterday. Today it is all gone!

Yeah! Drunken message board action on friday night woo!!!

Actually I am back from the local. My friend and I were there shooting the shit and after 2 pints the waitress came up to us and asked if we wanted to try some bottled beer samples they were giving out. The two of us looked at her and were...of course!

The samples were for Kronenburg I think. It tasted like Tsing Tao I think.

Crispy

Dyne said:
I found a bottle of the most delicious Liquor.. called "Creme de Cacao." It tasted like Chocolate! Before I knew it I was doing milk chasers, and..

It was really good. But it was yesterday. Today it is all gone!

Mix it with wodka for an excellent mix! 2/3 wodka, 1/3 creme.

I was pretty drunk too last night, had a party with all my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom