• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

welp gonna have a drink with poke-girl on the weekend. Some other friend gonna be there but whatevs

part of me wishes I'd find out about this through some kind of poke morse code but we ended up chattin

I don't know what it is about subway but the last two times I was there I saw some like 40ish year old guy trying to lay down the mack on some young girl working there. It was so obvious that when he left the other guy working there brought it up and the girl was like ewww no that's gross. But then she flirts back man, so what's going on here.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I might be but I doubt it. insanity shouldn't be giving me much bulky muscle.

I don't know what it is about subway but the last two times I was there I saw some like 40ish year old guy trying to lay down the mack on some young girl working there. It was so obvious that when he left the other guy working there brought it up and the girl was like ewww no that's gross. But then she flirts back man, so what's going on here.

Sometimes flirting is an unconscious thing. Did ole boy ask her why she was flirting back if she was grossed out? I'm sure she would've denied it.

I think she likes the attention but didn't want to admit to her peer group. Like sometimes a girl will have a secret boyfriend who is older but won't tell her friends.

exarkun

Ive been drinking every night and watching movies for this week I have off. Are hard ciders for women, or are they socially acceptable for men now?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So im dancing to that new daft punk and tie better after 8 beers and when you're shaking your butt.

AcridMeat

Banned
So im dancing to that new daft punk and tie better after 8 beers and when you're shaking your butt.
Not sure what song you could even dance to on that album.

Unless you're like this
1DgzwHr.gif

It's a shame none of you play fifa. Only eggman did and he's all upset about being banned. I'm disappointed no one added me on xbox. We could have chatted and had good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom