• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys want a game that will torture your soul for a thousand eternities look no further than fifa. It will decide whether you win or lose before you even start.

TXibLZp.jpg

Dominate every single stat and all you get for it is a loss or draw and this is one of the good ones. I had 24 shots on goal and lost to a guy with 3 shots on goal today. If I ever meet anyone that says they had something to do with making this game I'll spit in their face.

ZeroRay

There's this strange blueish goop that appeared next to the garbage can, in front of the kitchen door leading outside.

I just wiped as much as I could and sprayed the rest with bleach. Don't wanna kill my vibe cleaning up any T-Virus's and shit.

DonasaurusRex

Online Ho Champ
There's this strange blueish goop that appeared next to the garbage can, in front of the kitchen door leading outside.

I just wiped as much as I could and sprayed the rest with bleach. Don't wanna kill my vibe cleaning up any T-Virus's and shit.

fuck...youre fuckin fucked lol fuck.hide in a corenr.f

Riggs

Banned
blue hentai, god I am.so drunk why do I do this. CSS was fun as hell even if I was the only one fucked. Love you guys. Ryan swings the pendulum.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Guys,
I smoked too much pot and am about to go for a bike ride. What do you want to know?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sup elly, Im laying in bed its quarter to ten in the morning and I need to do my insanity work out but i overslept

work in 8 hours and there will be a queen coverband playing so it will be packed.... I am pissing myself

Hi by the way my name is Sphenosuchia

I am relatively new to Gaf, and I like to drink

You can call me happypup.

cooey

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Beer in one hand mouse or tablet In the other. Music on the ears, screen in the face.. The day behind you. Sadly eloquent, it's all to keep tomorrow off your mind.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Beer in one hand mouse or tablet In the other. Music on the ears, screen in the face.. The day behind you. Sadly eloquent, it's all to keep tomorrow off your mind.
Yoo that's too deep for me right now but I feel it...I just don't want to think about it. Shit, if you knew what I was up to at this moment, pathetic.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Why are you here then? if you don't want to share.

The bike ride fell through. I'm watching my friend play amnesia the dark descent and it's super boring,

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Being 18 must be so insignificant over there

Being 18 was the besssst, it was like a free pass to do what the fuck I wanted with my body

(I just got really fat and unhealthy)

Eh.

The only real problem is not being able to go into bars. Not only can you not buy alcohol, but you can't even sit at a bar table at most places with other people.

Horses should never skip leg day

mhmod-zqot-1947168.jpg

My arms look nice though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I leave the room for 5 minutes last night and my friend got me cursed again!!! What the fuuuuuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom