• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna talk about lowered self esteem. I thought I was making good progress with a girl in my class, we talked a number of times and I figured okay maybe this will work but then today I see her with the sexiest guy I've seen. He had the hair, the tan, the body, the gorgeous eyes, and the style. He was sweeping her off her feet and it was over for your boy style fox.

Luckily I never simp so it was just another shrug worthy event.

Burt

You wanna talk about lowered self esteem. I thought I was making good progress with a girl in my class, we talked a number of times and I figured okay maybe this will work but then today I see her with the sexiest guy I've seen. He had the hair, the tan, the body, the gorgeous eyes, and the style. He was sweeping her off her feet and it was over for your boy style fox.

Well, from what it sounds like, if it comes down to it you could always start making inroads with the guys in your class.

Edit: also, erotic butter maelstrom is the best tag on GAF

Burt

Thanks for the advice.
Haha, keep your head up, always more fish in the sea. Although I don't know if you were just trying to get laid or if she was really special. If the latter, my condolences. At least you didn't actively blow it. Yeah.. That's always rough.

Haha, keep your head up, always more fish in the sea. Although I don't know if you were just trying to get laid or if she was really special. If the latter, my condolences. At least you didn't actively blow it. Yeah.. That's always rough.

Not a big deal. Just talking stories.

I didn't know you went to school with Acrid.

So I just cracked into a 4 pack of beers that "expired" about a year ago. we'll see how this goes.
What kind of beer? I have some that is bordering on two years old now. Granted, they're stouts which typically get better with age.

Salsa

speaking about stories, im gonna tell one

when I started film school there were 2 hot girls in my class

one had an amazing ass, cute face and not much else

the other one had a really pretty face, great bod but lacklusting ass

ass girl seemed to be into me and everyone thought it was gonna happen with us, but then I started chatting with pretty face girl and ass girl lost interest. I remember the definitive mark was that I knew ass girl had a boyfriend of sorts, and when I randomly asked about him she was ussually like "wut? nah he's just a friend", and after we stopped flirting she went back to calling him straight up boyfriend. Shoddy.

Anyway, after flirting for a while with pretty face girl it just happened we started making out on every shoot and every chance we had. We even stayed in a friend's house (almost all of the class) for a weekend to shoot a 2 minute film but we didnt fuck because everyone was right there. She got pissed about that.

8-12 months later it was summer and I went to her house and stayed there for a week. We had sex in a tent outside of her house (her whole family was there) for 2 days straight. We took a bus and went to my sister's house in another part of the country that was near the beach, and this girl was horny as shit, giving me a handjob on the bus in "front" of everyone even tho half the buss was sleeping.

Anyway the fourth day or so a male friend from film school shows up, and ends up staying for the week. Guy giving me the stink eye through the whole thing and basically just not being how he used to be. I later found out it's becase he was totally in love with that girl. At that time I had started going out with what eventually became my GF so I stepped off and this guy had some pseudo relationship with this pretty face girl for like a week befoere the girl quit the school and moved away or something.

point of the story: I ran into ass girl recently and dude, can't stop thinking about ass girl now

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm drunk and watching cerny talk about ps4 and I haven't really eaten today

Salsa's story reminds me, I have these two girls, one of which has an absolute killer rack, the other has an equally killer ass. Equal points in the face/personality categories. I've yet to decide which one I'm more interested in.

Of course, what this really boils down to is the question of the ages: ass man, or tit man? Thoughts?

Salsa

Salsa's story reminds me, I have these two girls, one of which has an absolute killer rack, the other has an equally killer ass. Equal points in the face/personality categories. I've yet to decide which one I'm more interested in.

Of course, what this really boils down to is the question of the ages: ass man, or tit man? Thoughts?

if i've learned anything from that story is that you're gonna end up asking yourself "what if I went with the other one" no matter what

What kind of beer? I have some that is bordering on two years old now. Granted, they're stouts which typically get better with age.

Turns out there were three dogfish head palo santo marron and one 60 minute. And they were all bottled around a year ago. The 60 minute was real interesting. There was almost no hoppy flavor, it tasted like citrus instead. The santo marrons are pretty good, but I've never had one before so I can't compare it.

Salsa

also I totally have pictures of these girls some ive taken myself and I live far away from everyone so hey

ibphAdxeBW34XL.jpg

these two are from that summer

irq5vhdH5gR8h.jpg

ibkPV250gcjRcy.jpg

dem thighs

and ass girl's pic is mad disappointing but I remember those yoga pants too well

icKQuaK06pjLO.jpg

I miss film school at it's prime, it was the fucking best and everyone wore yoga pants

edit: im drinking a crappy local beer and its bumming me out

Bagerk

I finished my workshop for my board exam at lunch, went to the pub for a bit after, won $500 on the pokies and kept drinking. I need to start my project tomorrow but I really want to go out tonight. Found some valium in my wallet and put it in my beer. Now to play the last of us until I fall into a deep sleep. If I masturbate will it be self date rape?

speaking about stories, im gonna tell one

For me, the girl with the prettiest face always wins out. The girl I'm into right now doesn't have the best bod, but she has a killer face, like a model. Just gorgeous. Also has a mad gap, which doesn't hurt.

Anyone wonder how much more sex they'd have if they were gay? I get hit on by a gay guy at least once a month.

Salsa

fucking in a tent in the middle of the summer with no trees nearby is pretty much the worst fuck situation i've been in tho

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
salsa I love you but you're drunk wanna call neon the telephone

Pic of the girl I was talking about, if we are sharing pics. Photo creds, BTW.

She's also probably the most fashionable person at my school besides me. Only person I can have a legit conversation about fashion theory with.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I do all my typing on an 8 inch touch screen.
I've also drank 4 racer 5s and my lunch was mixed nuts beef jersey, and sparkling water.

Salsa

im 23 and I dont really know how to drive wellso I dont

also I have a car, kinda

my brother is 30 and he doesnt know how to drive at all, and he just bought a car. He also paid for driving lessons and never went

is this a blood thing

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I forever associate my driving education with the Dreamcast game comic smash. I learned to drive at age 24.

Driving is the scariest thing imaginable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom