• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
buckfast.jpg

Europe really has some of the best drinks/alcohol/makers. Who doesn't love that alcoholic drinks are made by monks? Especially with how uptight religious groups are here in America.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got a promo at work :eek:

Head of my department now :eek:

And it's my birthday :eek:

And I was dead set on trying to be miserable today. I guess I should reward myself with a good drink...

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Snuggs how did you get that job without a college kajigger

It's not quite as great as it sounds, but it's mostly a combination of perseverance and luck that got me here. I worked my way up from the bottom. Sometimes I feel like I've tricked them into thinking I'm qualified for this work, but that's probably just my pessimism speaking. Up until six months ago I was working shit jobs, I guess sometimes life stops slapping it's dick against your mouth for a moment and gives you a pat on the back.

I actually do have a college degree, it's just a worthless one.

Put your glasses back on man, i cant take it

Nope.

sphinx

the piano man
I swore I wouldn't post in this forum again but I am drunk, so this one time doesn't count.

damn you gaf for not being sympathetic with me, I was hurt!!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i think we should have a 10 year reunion 10 years from the end of drunk thread 1

I wonder who among us will be six feet under by then. Maybe we can paper bag some drinks at the grave of the most popular dead drunk threader.

I also wonder what blame space is doing right now. I miss him. I tried to get the mods to release him from his wrongful imprisonment but they ignored my pleas.

I swore I wouldn't post in this forum again but I am drunk, so this one time doesn't count.

damn you gaf for not being sympathetic with me, I was hurt!!

The hurt was a sign of weakness. Internet cunts love exploiting weaknesses, they always go for the sucker punch.

coldvein

Banned
im gonna try not to be dead in 10 years. but it could happen. i've been peeing really frequently lately, i think i might have prostate cancer. i need to make an appointment to get my butthole touched. :(

sphinx

the piano man
Bro, it was tough love. Weveall been there.

I wonder who among us will be six feet under by then. Maybe we can paper bag some drinks at the grave of the most popular dead drunk threader.

I also wonder what blame space is doing right now. I miss him. I tried to get the mods to release him from his wrongful imprisonment but they ignored my pleas.

The hurt was a sign of weakness. Internet cunts love exploiting weaknesses, they always go for the sucker punch.

I am human and I am weak sometimes, sometimes I don't give a fuck but when I think something is worth a damn, then I care and I made the terrible mistake of thinking GAF was composed of people with feelings but it wasn't the case. I still don't want to get banned but there were so many assholes there. It's not right to make fun of anyone regardless of how "overdramatic" you think someone is.

cause, you know, there is no "small pain". If you think your pain is big cause you can't buy food today, then there are fucking kids in Africa that can't buy food in YEARS so you should STFU... there's always someone in more distress than you and there is no pain that is worse than other. If people don't have a word of relief then they should SHUT THE FUCK UP and let other more sympathetic people give it a try, not bring people down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom