• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Got back from work. You guys are great, thank you. :3

Actually forgot what today was until I pulled up at home. Plan is to watch some basketball play Halo, drive over to pregame with friends then strip club and bar hopping. I'll see you on the other side my friends.

AndTAR

Gotten myself used to drinking the very cheapest whisky available. But it's time to try something worth tasting.

Apparently, a brand called Highland Park is a great single malt? Hmm, maybe it should be checked out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow being fully responsible for a super drunk chick is not fun. Can't chill with her can't leave without her.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
At least I got her home safe and sound. Loaded up the last of my drugs and going to walk to to get a drink, I'm so not ready to wind down.

Everything is fucked beyond belief.

my cool neighbor asked me to go out and have a drink with him and I turned him down because I'm a lazy asshole #thisiswhyIdon'thavefriends

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I haven't been to prison but I've been arrested a few times and had to spend a night in jail with a bunch of sickos.

snuggler dont you have like a real-life job and not live with your parents? fuck I'm sorry, I just realized that doesn't mean anything. things will either get better or we'll all die sooner rather than later.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jail is where you go for 90 days when get a DUI. Prison is where you go when you run over a kid while drunk driving.

I have a pretty good job but that doesn't really seem to change anything.

ZeroRay

Life is just a series of accidents, happy or otherwise.

To be completely happy all the time, you must be insane or kept in a dreamless coma.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I refuse to believe that anyone is really happy.

It depends on how you choose to define happiness. I think of it as being content. It's possible to be content, but it's not very easy. I don't even know what I need to be content, if it's even possible.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUC

Friends eighteenth last night...work today...thought id be alright by 12...not gonna happen...might try and force my self to be sick...doing overtime...i want to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom