• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wool

if GAF is still around in 10 years when I'm on my death bed dying of old age, I will definitely pass my account down to my child

the Snuggler brand will live on

If you give your GAF account to your 10 year old child I will personally PM bish and get him/her banned for being too young.

I think you should consider what you would be exposing them to anyways. Do you want your hypothetical 10 year old daughter reading eggmans posts about his mom's flocculent genitalia?

On another note, I got a free bottle of red wine from my work. It's an Italian restaurant, but they just bought this French restaurant and they're giving away all of the French shit. Wine/Fallout/Zappa tonight, woo woo.

AcridMeat

Banned
Marisa Tomei, I hope to find someone like you to make mine.

I got a bottle of Maker's Mark 46, Danger Stepp's suggestion. I made a triple by accident, should have tested this before pouring but it's good man.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wen an bought Vernon my lunch break so I can just drive straight home after work and not worry about stopping at the store. It was an A+ decision in my opinion.

Wool

Wait, is Atramental gone for the next year? He was supposed to be in on that Burning Man meet-up. I am legtiamately planning on going, I hear those google founders are really into it and I want to give em a piece of my mind.

Salsa

costume party on Saturday, dont have a costume, one day to prepare: GO!

im thinking making the green rhombus thingie stick it in my head somehow and go as a Sim but man that's shitty and itll come off on the first hour

arab

costume party on Saturday, dont have a costume, one day to prepare: GO!

im thinking making the green rhombus thingie stick it in my head somehow and go as a Sim but man that's shitty and itll come off on the first hour

go to toy store and buy finn's hat from adventure time along with a foam sword. wear a blue shirt and blue shorts as you rake in the puss

Salsa

go to toy store and buy finn's hat from adventure time along with a foam sword. wear a blue shirt and blue shorts as you rake in the puss

dude this was my plan when I found out about the party like a month ago

figured id order the hat online and get it in 15 days or so (international shipping)

I forgot and now im screeeeewed

thought about making the hat but that's destined to be awful

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude I just bought like a pins of sausage I'm having a sausage party.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
do you guys ever wonder who has you on ignore? i know i do. i'm pretty sure jtwo does (has me on ignore, i mean).
I only have one person on ignore and it's because one time like three years ago I saw him post pictures of dead kittens (100% serious) on ign one time.

Sorry if you think I ignore you, I usually always post from a mobile device and sometimes I can only do a very cursory skim of gaf.

I dunno, acrid. I'm gonna have a few days off for Christmas.. Maybe the 23rd?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
jtwo i was being serious, i really don't know what hexagon you're talking about.

also, ted is a pretty solid movie.
I play hexagon on the iPad, I have the steam version but my keyboard is too unresponsive. I also don't like it on the phone.

coldvein

Banned
Wait, is Atramental gone for the next year? He was supposed to be in on that Burning Man meet-up. I am legtiamately planning on going, I hear those google founders are really into it and I want to give em a piece of my mind.

i think atramental just bailed on the burning man meetup ..

I THINK ATRAMENTAL JUST BAILED ON THE BURNING MAN MEETUP

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I can't believe Blame Space is already banned. Well, I'm not surprised, but he just got back for christ's sake. Looks like someone wanted him gone again....

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Don't be jealous that I'm having sex with him Snuggler. Me and Mac are gonna be in Cabo, having fun, while you're gonna be changing diapers.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck that noise, I don't think he's interested in irresponsible reckless guys like you. I can at least contain my ejaculations.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm not sure based on his posting history. Maybe he asked for it, he seemed pretty tired of this place lately.

I think it was the "clopping" post. That means jerking off to horses.

coldvein

Banned
well, my doctor called, my CT scan is all good. no ulcer, hernia or stomach cancers.

which is good, but still lame that i dont know why im having abdominal pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom