• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
salsa i see what youre saying about the tats.

pretty much every girl under 30 in my neighborhood has their arms all done like that, shit is ridiculous.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
been drinking some sierra nevada and some shock top as I slice up dudes in Chivalry, but it's mostly gone now :(

probably too late for another beer run

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
War of the Roses looks great but I guess I can only handle one medieval murder game at a time and Chiv is just too good to drop.

Stores close in 30 mins and I probably shouldn't drive. ;_;

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
the bouncer in the club was like I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT IN.

I'm convinced the dude has it in for me

Salsa

It is a wonderful thing.

LEARN TO LOVE THE TATS

I hate when people get bad poetry or lines from some dumb book they read as a kid, though. The way I feel when I see those is probably how tattoo haters feel with all tattoos.

I am drinking Budweiser from the gas station. I'm all for appreciating a cheap beer normally. This was a mistake. Tasting notes: Poorly filtered water, old urine finish.

I specially think that the "LOVE KILLS" under her tit is pretty stupid when you live in a latin american, spanish-speaking country. Is it cooler in english or something? the hell

I have tattoos and I like em, but I dont like this separate-pieces all over her arm stuff. At a certain point it starts looking like stickers or something. Just get a full sleeve.

Salsa

I agree with everything you said. Yer a gentulman fo sho.

What are your tattoos?

I just have the one that I got like 5 years ago, due for another. Its a monkey on my arm that was a symbol David Bowie used during the Ziggy era on necklaces and drawings and shit. He never really explained what it was but I love Bowie so I got it. It came off pretty damn bad cause I did it on a really shitty parlor, but only in that it looks a bit off when compared to the original, and based on the fact that no one really knows the original on wich the tattoo is based on; I dont care much.

Every other tattoo I wanted was bigger, and based on that experience I never really trusted local artists to get a more ambitious one. Prolly getting that small twin peaks tattoo soon tho

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I just have the one that I got like 5 years ago, due for another. Its a monkey on my arm that was a symbol David Bowie used during the Ziggy era on necklaces and drawings and shit. He never really explained what it was but I love Bowie so I got it. It came off pretty damn bad cause I did it on a really shitty parlor, but only in that it looks a bit off when compared to the original, and based on the fact that no one really knows the original on wich the tattoo is based on; I dont care much.

Every other tattoo I wanted was bigger, and based on that experience I never really trusted local artists to get a more ambitious one. Prolly getting that small twin peaks tattoo soon tho
salsa move to US. You can live with me.

arab

I might be homeless in two weeks. Right now my smokes taste like roasted marshmellows.

caution: you might be smoking the filter

there's a new store called "brewniverse" that opened up and all they do is sell good craft beer and the materials needed to homebrew.
am i going to go broke y/n?

Salsa

Same as I can't decide which stabby medieval deathmatch game to buy, I've never pinned down what I'd want tattooed on myself. I even know an artist I really trust and I like everything I've seen that he's done.

in my experience and other's: just do it. If you get picky you'll never be super sure or change your mind in like 2 days.

regretting tattoos is stupid as hell. You only get your body for like what, 80 years? who gives a crap, just look at them remember and laugh

salsa move to US. You can live with me.

im working to study abroad in a year or so, gonna take you up on dis, know it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
SLbu7.jpg

I AM LEGEND

Salsa

You end up stuck in the midwest, as so many unsuspecting students studying abroad do, you make your way to Chicago. Or at least Milwaukee or something. GAF MEETUP

funniest thing about it is that I dont want to study shit

like, I get the opportunity thanks to the fact that I got my english proficency, so I can apply to universities over there and such, even get a scholarship and possibly spend very little money

id just a pick something easy and do it for the experience honestly, a year or two. Wasting other people's money I guess. Unless of course I find something im interested in pursuing but eh

also this kangaroo is gangsta as shit

BVKC3.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Got prettty damn drunk last night.... got a whole day to myself...what should i do GAF

other than see the hobbit..already doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom