• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck this guy
fucking emails me at 1221am to tell me i can't pass the class because i skipped too much, so don't bother taking the final. like, what the fuck. dude has to wait until the night before the final paper is due to tell me that? what the hell. so shitty.

FUCK

now i get to take comp 2 again. fuck this guy.

attendance polices can eat a dick choke on it puke on the dick then die from the puke reentering its throat and drowning on it

Bread

Banned
what's drunk-gaf's favorite stouts?

my favorite's gotta be a local place called opa opa, they make an incredible milk stout. mmmm creamy, creamy beige.

Dead

well not really...yet
You know what I fucking hate?

When you go out with your buddies and end up at a strip club and no one seems to have any sense of cognitive reasoning left because everyone is so shitfaced.

Ugh, never again. Can't really blame anyone though, just as much at fault.

At least we all sobered the fuck up REAL FAST...lol

coldvein

Banned
if you are coming into contact with a bunch of people saying that, you're seeing the wrong people.

nobody thinks the world is gonna be over in 4 days.

AcridMeat

Banned
vein, uh, he's got a bad abdomen

pain, duh, he's sucking down pabst again

else,where, eggmans sucking a gigantic dildo of somebody's grandma and weeping

cause he aint got dick

ZeroRay

Ya'll boys are a sack of dicks
Cept eggman who can only trick
By trick I mean suck dick
Tonight, I gotta see that craigslist chick

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I miss my ex
(on the right)
flMUT.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Speaking of which I dreamt of my ex just last night. This morning I texted her asking wtf she was doing there and asked her kindly to please GTFO.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, imagine I get back together with her and then she finds out I posted these pics.

It's like when Ross pretended he read that thing Rachel wrote and then Rachel finds out he didn't.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
She would hop on his dick almost immediately, I reckon.

Anteater

I noticed that whenever some tragedy happens, first thing some people care about is the media blaming video games.

oh no not the video games.

who gives a shit.gif

Mr.Fresh

I cant wait till tomorrow after Finals so i can dive in to this bottle of Remy V. Having a going away party with my bros. Going from South Jersey back to North Jersey.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I Just found myself inexplicably brushing my teeth with sunglasses on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom