• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Tell your neighbors that Snuggler from the internet said to chill the fuck out. I'd be cool with second hand ganja smoke and some Burial through the walls.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Had a super productive day. Drinking rum and mango juice with some friends. Just made a great dinner.

I've got some of the best weed I've ever had in my whole life. It's called lilikoi and it's a green candy strain, whatever that means. But holy hell it turns you into super man. The shocking and glorious clarity it brings is amazing. It makes me hyperactive.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I get cravings for a cig but then when I smoke one it's like, ugh why did I even want this. I guess this is what happens when I run out of pot.

balddemon

Banned
fuck me sideways. I got destroyed in the championship game.

lGE8f.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's super late and I should have gone to bed ages ago. Under some major pressure at work, hopefully I don't get fired tomorrow. Fuck those bitches but I love my woman and I gotta make paper for the bun in the ov. But they would be fuckin stupid to axe me.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Working tomorrow so i need to stay sober lol, Bringing my laptop to the party so i don't need to be to social. Its decent enough it should be able to play some of my new indie games i bought for my gaming rig. (Hotline Miami, faster than light)

Tokubetsu

Working tomorrow so i need to stay sober lol, Bringing my laptop to the party so i don't need to be to social. Its decent enough it should be able to play some of my new indie games i bought for my gaming rig. (Hotline Miami, faster than light)

Dude, don't bring a laptop to a party.

Seanspeed

Banned
I get cravings for a cig but then when I smoke one it's like, ugh why did I even want this.
I do the same thing when I drink. Almost always regret it after just like one or two hits.

I cant believe I'm drinking again tonight. 4 nights in a row now....gonna need a good break starting tomorrow.

Spent 30minutes talking to a girl in a club only for her to say she won't give me her number. Fml hold me gaf
Its 530 now and i'm waiting for the morning train.

Happy new year!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm all worked up now. Internet confrontation. Dun dun fun!

I disagree!

Get'sMad

got a couple bottles of cooks extra dry for midnight

My dad gave me this $90 bottle of cab sav that I'm fixing to go town on before I go out and party

happy new years brehs

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just kidding I kiss girls all the time and make them giggle,

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It's 4:44pm in NorCal, I am the party's heart.

Come on now everyone! Clap ya hands!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my god the pupusa place isn't answering. My night could be ruined. Do I just go over there? What if they're closed? I wasn't prepared for this.

AcridMeat

Banned
had a few drinks with coworkers for our new years post party thing shits

now i'm alone and depressed

this will change in a couple hours i hope

oh and i'm already at the limit for taking advil/alcohol so fuck me

I'm alone too buddy, it sucks lol, but I've sort of gotten used to it.

Hope you feel better.

Cheers! ;)

Rad-

Dammit I'm too picky. I could have chosen from like 3-4 different girls if I wanted to tonight. They were fucking horny. I always wait for a hotter chick and end up with nothing lol.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Getting fucking baked off our asses and playing receiver. This game is insane.

Acid08

Banned

hey buddy if I was in Cali I'd party with you. I'm just chilling with family. We got wasted at Benihana last night so today has been very quiet. And I mean waaaaasted, we was tore up off sake and shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom