• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took so much xanax and oxys when i was drinking once i had to go to the hospital to drain my bladder through a tube because i couldn't piss

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
lol what time is it?
pupusa time fuck you

Red UFO

I danced with the most GORGEOUS brunette tonight for like, half an hour. And was too nervous to make a move, god fucking dammit

balddemon

Banned
god miley cyrus is hot

in other news, my friend with benefits actually was willing to make out at work tonight. i'm about to go jerk off.

My jam

yesjacknicholson.gif

im gonna be in orlando for 4 days what should i do

any cool coke dealers
Go to harry potter world drunk.

aLSO my drunk brethren go see Silver Linings Playbook. Movie is awesome. its about people who are mentally unstable which I'm sure drunkgaf can relate

pirata

Well, what a coincidence! I am quite drunk right now. The semester begins on Monday. I am sad. But it will also be cool because I get to do my radio show again. Fuck yeah.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Drinking on benzo's = Waking up in jail with no idea what you hae done. Facing 20 minimum.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I want to feel like part of one of these fancy Gaf communities. Sell me on your community, Drunk-Gaf.
Didnt you just post this in britGAF? :p

You dont have the community sold to you, you contribute untill you are a recognised member of said community :)
Drinking on benzo's = Waking up in jail with no idea what you hae done. Facing 20 minimum.

the fuck is benzo?

I want to feel like part of one of these fancy Gaf communities. Sell me on your community, Drunk-Gaf.
Do you like to consume large quantities of alcoholic beverages during your spare time and ramble on about stuff that pops into your head while you're getting sloshed?

If yes, the drunk thread is the place for you.

Didnt you just post this in britGAF? :p
Why yes, I did. Wanted to see which one could sell me on their community best before I commit.
Do you like to consume large quantities of alcoholic beverages during your spare time and ramble on about stuff that pops into your head while you're getting sloshed?

If yes, the drunk thread is the place for you.
I've never consumed any alcoholic beverages.

Rubbish King

Why yes, I did. Wanted to see which one could sell me on their community best before I commit. I've never consumed any alcoholic beverages.

sell me on their community best before I commit. I've never consumed any alcoholic beverages.

I've never consumed any alcoholic beverages.

never consumed any alcoholic beverages.

never consumed

alcoholic beverages.

tumblr_m8f1f7CRHI1rtc9of.gif

I've been thinking of taking it up as a hobby since my ex left me, but as of yet I have not. So does this mean I cannot be part of this warm, loving, community?

Rubbish King

I've been thinking of taking it up as a hobby since my ex left me, but as of yet I have not. So does this mean I cannot be part of this warm, loving, community?

you can do what you want breh, its your choice, but you wont probably wont understand this rather..obscure community..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom