• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Champagne ... Champagne hangovers are the worst. Or sweet plum wine.

We're going way back here, but I remember in 2001/2002 I went out to a club and drank champagne all night. Then I got home and my parents had just won a few £ thousand on the lottery and I ended up drinking some more champagne. Fucked me up for a good day or so.

Or as my lightweight friends used to say "ITS TEH BUBBLEZ TAHT FUCK U UP ON CHAMPAYNE!!111!"

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I managed to trace the Lashbrooke side of my family back to the 1600s, A corrupt lawyer who lived in the countryside

I'm English. Motherfucker
british_pride_by_melciah1791-d3ctgbo.jpg

Minus_Me

Hey EloquentM, you should try your hand at making wine. You just need a good sized space and cash for some equipment and grapes. Thanks for the kind words guys!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hey EloquentM, you should try your hand at making wine. You just need a good sized space and cash for some equipment and grapes. Thanks for the kind words guys!

I'll try my hand in it when I move out in a year or so.

edit: also, blamespace have my babies.

coldvein

Banned
Dunno, I guess because they feel like a burden, that you could have possibly ruined the parents lives

yeah ... just a misguided line of thinking imo.

they decided to bone, i'm the consequence. if the parents life is ruined cuz they decided to jizz in eachother and a baby was born it's their own fault, not the babies.

i'm sure i've been a financial burden on my parents. not much since i started working, but still. every kid is a burden in that way. but they decided not to abort me, it's what they signed up for, i don't feel guilty about it.

balddemon

Banned
so this girl told everyone we're going out with tonight that she was going out with us. then today she tells me she's not, and she's actually going salsa dancing instead. she hasn't told anyone else that she's not going. my friend thinks she only told me that so that i wouldn't go, and then she can go and not worry about me being there. i'm going to LOL so hard if that's true, because i made these plans and that's whats happening. smh.

Rubbish King

so this girl told everyone we're going out with tonight that she was going out with us. then today she tells me she's not, and she's actually going salsa dancing instead. she hasn't told anyone else that she's not going. my friend thinks she only told me that so that i wouldn't go, and then she can go and not worry about me being there. i'm going to LOL so hard if that's true, because i made these plans and that's whats happening. smh.

well do you fancy her?

i get its illogical thinkin' Coldvein, but its easy to be irrational with those kinda thoughts in your head

balddemon

Banned
well do you fancy her?

i get its illogical thinkin' Coldvein, but its easy to be irrational with those kinda thoughts in your head

yeah its the same crazy bitch from a couple nights ago. we're working out together tonight sooo we'll see how that goes. if anything, if shes at the same bar, it will be an excuse for me to stop talking to her completely lol.

Rubbish King

yeah its the same crazy bitch from a couple nights ago. we're working out together tonight sooo we'll see how that goes. if anything, if shes at the same bar, it will be an excuse for me to stop talking to her completely lol.

shhheeeit, crazy bitches usually aint worth it anyway breh

consult the graph

Hot-crazy_scale.png

Minus_Me

Nice the better half is having her friends over. Time to hide my good liquor. Why do people assume it alright to finish off all my stuff instead of bringing their own stash. Bunch of cheap bastards.

Rubbish King

Nice the better half is having her friends over. Time to hide my good liquor. Why do people assume it alright to finish off all my stuff instead of bringing their own stash. Bunch of cheap bastards.

...That's not cool, what the fuck, if they want to drink, they should fucking bring drink

Minus_Me

Polar ice vodka, watered down, and this horrendous shit they have in Quebec called
Chemineaud brandy. Worse stuff ive ever tasted. Even if im down to nothing, id go out and drink instead of having that.

Rubbish King

Polar ice vodka, watered down, and this horrendous shit they have in Quebec called
Chemineaud brandy. Worse stuff ive ever tasted. Even if im down to nothing, id go out and drink instead of having that.

you need to go cheaper, by em cheap ass white cider

Minus_Me

Hmm, I was watching a documentary called Swansea Love Story and was wondering what they kept drinking out of those 2 litre bottles. I've never looked to see if we have something similar in Quebec. We have cider but I've only seen it come in small cans of 4-5 %. Hmm you learn something you every day.

Rubbish King

Hmm, I was watching a documentary called Swansea Love Story and was wondering what they kept drinking out of those 2 litre bottles. I've never looked to see if we have something similar in Quebec. We have cider but I've only seen it come in small cans of 4-5 %. Hmm you learn something you every day.

It's fucking nasty, I used to drink a couple bottles every other day for around a year..

Dark.
Fucking.
Days.

Minus_Me

I stick to cider if we go watch a movie. The cans tend to look like energy drink labels and keeps us incognito. There's a bar that sells 12 % cider, gonna have some next time I'm there.

Rubbish King

I stick to cider if we go watch a movie. The cans tend to look like energy drink labels and keeps us incognito. There's a bar that sells 12 % cider, gonna have some next time I'm there.

There was a cider bar right by where i used to work, it was the shiznit, it sold something like that..it was fucking orange and rancid, but dayyum son...it was killer

i'm not denying that it's a turn-on, but there's less of a societal stigma associated with bitches doing shit to turn a dude on than the other way around. attention whores don't make good boy/girlfriends.

Yeah, chicks making out at parties for attention is lame stuff (assuming they are not in a emotionally deep and bonding relationship with mutual consideration for the health and well being of one another).

Minus_Me

No need to apologize, I totally understand where you're coming from. I'm my state, I should have explained it better from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom