• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
Real talk we need to find a way of incorporating karaoke into the next GAF meetup. I'm sold.

agreed. i think we can start at bravehorse and then move on to blurrygills house. he probably owns a karaoke machine.

also, i know there's a heavy crew of closet blink 182 fans in drunk gaf. blamespace where are you?

Timedog got this.

http://www.eastsidedistilling.com/our-spirits/fine-and-flavored-rums/below-deck-coffee-rum/

below_deck_coffee_rum.jpg

With some milk and irish cream, yes please.

Also wool, tsk tsk.

agreed. i think we can start at bravehorse and then move on to blurrygills house. he probably owns a karaoke machine.

also, i know there's a heavy crew of closet blink 182 fans in drunk gaf. blamespace where are you?
I google mapped it and worst case/most likely scenario it's only 30 minutes walking from Bravehorse to Gill's approximate apartment location. Definitely doable.

balddemon

Banned
lol so my manager wants to go out tonight with a bunch of employees and she offered to drive us. getting SO fucked up, I hope I don't say naughty things to her.

Mully

When I blacked out Thursday night at a bar in Connecticut, I think I talked game and got with a fine ass black chick named Destiny. I'm texting her right now, and I have no idea what to do.

balddemon

Banned
I was pretty nervous of the MySpace angle, but she seems legit. Not great, but good.

would. very much so. ask her out for drinks again. and don't black out. and take a condom or two. etc.

also, if you don't, I will. I love blondes who are between 5'4" and 5'10". I'll fuck with other bitches but I need a blonde wife.

Mully

would. very much so. ask her out for drinks again. and don't black out. and take a condom or two. etc.

also, if you don't, I will. I love blondes who are between 5'4" and 5'10". I'll fuck with other bitches but I need a blonde wife.

She's 24 or 25, I'm 21 and still in college. I doubt this'll pan out except for that night. Also, she lives in Connecticut, and I live on Long Island.

balddemon

Banned
She's 24 or 25, I'm 21 and still in college. I doubt this'll pan out except for that night. Also, she lives in Connecticut, and I live on Long Island.

ehhh oh well. go back to connecticut and fuck her brains out? make another excuse to go back.

at least get some nude pics and share them.

Ok so it's mardi gras/super bowl/mardi gras here in New Orleans. I will probably not be sober till February 13...
Do it

Mully

Fine. I'll see what I can do. Maybe drive up there next weekend and see where it goes. I'll make a thread about it and everything. Maybe get banned too. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom