• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
went and saw some metal with my dudes, lovely evening.

but according to them, the girl i just broke up with is talking mad shit about me on facebook and slandering my name to anyone willing to listen.

lame.
Between this and the other things I've seen you post about her, she sounds incredibly immature.

You saved yourself a world of hurt by getting out the relationship when you did.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm going to be quitting tomorrow, which sucks because I love smoking. Why can't they invent some safer cigarette?

you can get E-Cigs

But they just dont do it for me

Im quitting when i move out next month

I cant whilst i live with my family, id kill them

Minus_Me

I also found that with ecigs, you just keep puffing away. What the hell I am going to do when i listen to music and drink without having a cig. ugh.

Rubbish King

I also found that with ecigs, you just keep puffing away. What the hell I am going to do when i listen to music and drink without having a cig. ugh.

Exactly what happened, used it for two or three days.... had a drink...

straight to the shop for a pack o' twenty

I wear almost nothing but gray jeans now. They're a nice blend of whatever color your shoes are and whatever you're wearing for a jacket or shirt.

Seanspeed

Banned
Right, Okay..and what do you drink? Bud lights?
Obviously.

Really, I'm pretty open. Only a few things I dont like, like martinis and mojitos. I've got nothing against cider, its pretty good. I just always considered it a girly drink. Something that a non-beer/liquor drinker can stomach and enjoy.

Rubbish King

Obviously.

Really, I'm pretty open. Only a few things I dont like, like martinis and mojitos. I've got nothing against cider, its pretty good. I just always considered it a girly drink. Something that a non-beer/liquor drinker can stomach and enjoy.

Fair enough, say that in England however... you will be killed Seriously We take this shit seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom