• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They make peanut butter toast crunch now. I put a giant glob of real peanut butter in the middle.

Cider is good, had an angry orchard tonight and it owned.

Salsa

ex gf just uploaded a pic with what I assume is a new boyfriend sucking on her neck

taking it worse than I thought I would honestly. We broke up back in August but shit's real now. I feel like murdering somebody

ex gf just uploaded a pic with what I assume is a new boyfriend sucking on her neck

taking it worse than I thought I would honestly. We broke up back in August but shit's real now. I feel like murdering somebody

If you wanna feel better, my ex of 4 years is dating my best friend of 12 years.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
If you wanna feel better, my ex of 4 years is dating my best friend of 12 years.
fuck that

Wait what?

Dude

Delete her on facebook, you wont regret it

Salsa

someone mentioned her with a @ and I just went peeking since I had never seen her since. Its not that im friends with her

Rubbish King

someone mentioned her with a @ and I just went peeking since I had never seen her since. Its not that im friends with her
there must be a block function

use it.
i'm fuckin bored doing the overnight shift

Smoking fucking sucks, i wish i never started, been smoking for almost 6 years now, it's ruined my lungs, destroyed my wallet and made me feel horrible at times

However it has also stopped me killing my entire family and myself

Rubbish King

I could probably make a pack last 2 weeks. 2-3 cigs a weekend while drunk, and 2-3 per overnight shift (only Sunday nights).

That's how it starts man.........

You WILL regret it

Damn cocaine is my thing. Been about 4 years on that too. Love having my face numb, lol

Mehh, I think the risks are way too high, not only is it expensive, if you get caught you're fucked...and it can be cut up with any fucking white powder you can imagine

Rubbish King

Sorry to sound a bit preachy on the smoking thing, but you seem to be about fitness, it seems stupid to do something that would impair your performance Bald

5:14am

Last bottle of cider..... reseting my body clock sure is fun

ZeroRay

I wonder to what extent mods can view your messages.

Like I know that they can see your edits. But can they also see your message previews? That's why I don't even preview some of the more inflammatory shit I type. Fuckin' creeps.

Rubbish King

Congrats on member status minus

And all thanks to this thread

Did you know i also had my 300th post in the first drunk thread

with this image
IMAG0106.jpg

Weird to think that was a year ago.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom