• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I want to. I want to so goddamn bad.
Black women are very nice. if I had a preference it'd probably be a black woman primarily because they tend to have major amounts of spunk which leads to a lot of badass moments in bed and such. It doesn't have much to do with their race really but the people they grow up around. You know each race has their own sub cultures and such. If she grows up in that subculture she's more likely to be that typical spunky, aggressive, and outspoken black girl a lot of men often talk about.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
My favorite girlfriend was African (Ethiopian) and she considered herself black even though her culture was the furthest thing from American black culture. It was an interesting time for me.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My favorite girlfriend was African (Ethiopian) and she considered herself black even though her culture was the furthest thing from American black culture. It was an interesting time for me.

Yeah, my best friend's wife is Finnish, but half black. AND spent a huge amount of her childhood in rural africa. Its like, the most crazy background I've ever seen. Her dad is like a diplomat or something and they used to travel around to all these different countries in big black SUVs. Then she just ended up in san francisco where they met, but she too totally identifies with american black culture. Its great because she posts on a forum thats a lot like gaf. its called BHM. Black Hair Media, and they swap totally weird and out there hygeine techniques. Shes always making her own soap and putting crazy oils in her hair and shit. She bought this soap that had bleach or something in it to use on her elbows and knees, but my dude ended up washing his face with it.. because it was just an innocuous soap bar. But apparently he like totally damaged his skin for a little while it was so caustic.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeah, my best friend's wife is Finnish, but half black. AND spent a huge amount of her childhood in rural africa. Its like, the most crazy background I've ever seen. Her dad is like a diplomat or something and they used to travel around to all these different countries in big black SUVs. Then she just ended up in san francisco where they met, but she too totally identifies with american black culture. Its great because she posts on a forum thats a lot like gaf. its called BHM. Black Hair Media, and they swap totally weird and out there hygeine techniques. Shes always making her own soap and putting crazy oils in her hair and shit. She bought this soap that had bleach or something in it to use on her elbows and knees, but my dude ended up washing his face with it.. because it was just an innocuous soap bar. But apparently he like totally damaged his skin for a little while it was so caustic.
This is an awesome post. Ah women like this are why I wish men would branch out to different races. Even though skin color may indicate differently, there are so many different people out there that may or may not identify with their race. They may just be unique and interesting on their own. Ahh well, to each his own I suppose. Back to may Stella!

Mully

It sucks! I want to date a white girl at least once! The way things are looking though I may not get that chance.

Bull fucking shit man. You got that smokiness that most white girls die for, you just gotta find that a fun girl and she'll be all over you.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Im drinking a lagunitas pilsner and eating frozen pizza

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Bull fucking shit man. You got that smokiness that most white girls die for, you just gotta find that a fun girl and she'll be all over you.
Oh I have no doubt in my ability to pull a white girl. I just have this inkling to settle down soon and the person I have in mind is most definitely the opposite of white, lol.

balddemon

Banned
lol that was easy. got my internet back. i figured that most of that shit was a bluff, and it was. mom just wants to be able to use my computer.

AcridMeat

Banned
I wish he hadn't told it to us
I sort of do too. Oh well. Toast to Eloquent with the better avatar (not this one)

Gonna go for another glass. Hey coldvein there's a wine two buck chuck's apparently it can either be great or incredibly shitty. But that's cheap as hell may as well right?

Wool

I'd like to marry a tall girl so we can have tall, basketball dominating children. I also figure that if an otherwise very attractive and out-of-my-league girl is 6'1" or 6'2", that drives away like 85% of the competition. I can just swoop right in.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I sort of do too. Oh well. Toast to Eloquent with the better avatar (not this one)

Gonna go for another glass. Hey coldvein there's a wine two buck chuck's apparently it can either be great or incredibly shitty. But that's cheap as hell may as well right?
Just buy Stella rosa acrid. It's essentially pussyfoot wine and incidentally women like it because of that. Taste like fruit juice.

I'd like to marry a tall girl so we can have tall, basketball dominating children. I also figure that if an otherwise very attractive and out-of-my-league girl is 6'1" or 6'2", that drives away like 85% of the competition. I can just swoop right in.
my last girlfriend was taller than me. Sex positions were awkward.

coldvein

Banned
Hey coldvein there's a wine two buck chuck's apparently it can either be great or incredibly shitty. But that's cheap as hell may as well right?

absolutely. i might drink some cheap wine this weekend myself. good enough for jack kerouac its good enough for me.

and i dont have anything against married life, really. i've just never held it as a goal, something to aspire to. if it happens it'll happen, if it doesn't i wont be too broken up about it.

Wool

Alex Rodriguez Honestly, I'm more offended by the shit that goes on in the drunk thread. Its so trashy with their drug use talk. And in the gay thread, DR2K's post are more offensive than what you've ever posted Scott.

smoke weed errday

Everyone knows Alex Rodriguez is and always has been on steroids. Anyway, how can you be offended by some stranger on the internet's use of mild recreational drugs? Your head must explode if you see someone smoke marijuanas in person.
Don't take this too seriously, I'm on 2C-E right now.

Hey guys, what would be a good name for a bar/restaurant that primarily sells alcohol laced deserts?

I'm trying to come up with one for one of my design projects. :p

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I wanna be married

I'm just waiting

I don't care. I don't care about time. I'll wait right here. I won't move a muscle and time can flow right past me. I'm strong, I can handle it. Watch me. I'll be like a large boulder in a stream waiting for us to finally be together. The sun will rise and fall and one day my brain will wake up before my body and know she's there. It will feel her body's warmth, and then, as my body wakes up, slowly enabling its's sense, I'll start to notice her. First, I'll smell her, and she'll smell good because we showered the night before with jasmine soap. Then, Ill hear her breathing. Itg will be soft and gentle because shes a girl and girls never snore. Especially the pretty ones. I'll her her and smell her and notice her feet buried in mine, and her soft skin against my legs. I'll feel the warmth inside her Tshirt, I'll taste her hair in my mouth and feel how hot the mattress is beneath us. Our bodies encased together radiating heat, shedding skin, emitting gasses and excreting salty water. I'll notice all these things about the picture before I wake up. I'll notice them everyday because it will be my life. I'll know it worked. I'll know I waited long enough. I'll open my eyes everyday and we'll continue down the stream of time together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom