• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Holy fuckballs im hunger over.... 7am still kinda drunk....but that 'weak at the knees, most probably gonna be sick' kinda drunk/hangover

The spoils of war

2012-10-25224154.jpg

Well what was left of them

TangMeng

Yeah Eloquent, congrats on being single. It really is the good life.

Salsa, you need to get on that shit man. I want an update on you soon dude!

AcridMeat

Banned
I know what I said before but eloquent I need another. Let's go.

I wish I could say my avatar is something cool, but it's just the zoomed in face of this guy's in-game model.
Kog%27Maw_MonarchSkin.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That;s one thing i'm pretty good at.

I can type well when im pretty much destroyed... I made most of my threads when i was wasted

Always cringe in the morning

I can do the same as well. In fact the two times when I've been the most drunk I was texting my girlfriend at the time frantically lmao.

The spellings for this guy
mrFfp.jpg

I use the impression a fair amount.

impression?

keep on truckin eloquent

and what the fuck is acrid's new avatar

Oh, I'm completely fine salsa, thank you for your concern though.

Yeah Eloquent, congrats on being single. It really is the good life.

Salsa, you need to get on that shit man. I want an update on you soon dude!

I miss it ={ also, we are all brothers here, just call me manny.

Rubbish King

I can do the same as well. In fact the two times when I've been the most drunk I was texting my girlfriend at the time frantically lmao.

Brutal, whenever im wasted and talk to women that arent presently with me, i always text, if i ring up i say pretty much THE dumbest shit that could possibly come from my brain..

Salsa

you know I dont wanna sound like a drunk asshole but sometimes I wonder if instead of drinking giving you more courage and making you see the world as a better, funnier, fuller with possibilities place, it's just the actual sober world that tricks you into feeling like it isnt.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
you know I dont wanna sound like a drunk asshole but sometimes I wonder if instead of drinking giving you more courage and making you see the world as a better, funnier, fuller with possibilities place, it's just the actual sober world that makes you feel like it isnt.

I wholeheartedly agree.

ZeroRay

Acrid does do a mean Hank Hill impression, I tell you what.

I can do an OK stereotypical redneck country singer so there's that.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
TELEVISION IS THE RETINA OF THE MINDS EYE

AcridMeat

Banned
jtwo teengirl fantasy came on and now you're here. It's like my life can sometimes organize little events to tell me that this is living.

I've had the drunk showing real world, or contemplating what real consciousness thoughts many-a-time. Not like it leads to anything.
except As in philosophy courses.

Rubbish King

I'm gonna go into the poligaf thread again.

Good luck, i always get my jimmies rustled by politics

jtwo teengirl fantasy came on and now you're here. It's like my life can sometimes organize little events to tell me that this is living.

I've had the drunk showing real world, or contemplating what real consciousness thoughts many-a-time. Not like it leads to anything.
except As in philosophy courses.
How high are you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom