• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
im in it and fuck, I wish I could've smelt those farts.
I'm real happy about that Eloquent. Really. I'd let you smell my farts js move in with me <3
I think you and Eloquent just scared everyone off with your pungent smell conversation.
But hey, I'm here, and I'm drinking.
What are you drinking? glad that whthe west coast is repesenting properly here.

2CnRLD9.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Got my beer. 2 liters of fosters.

Standard breh! :D is it not as popular over your side of the pond?

It's on tap in pretty much every pub you will go to in england

Infact that's a pretty interesting question..what do most bars in america serve on tap?

In england its usually

- Fosters
- Carlsberg
- Carling
- Heineken
- Guiness
- A couple of ales (They vary alot but Dartmoor and Bells were the common where I lived)
- Strongbow Cider
- Thatchers Cider

Im referring more to what's on tap rather than the shelved stuff

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
asked my female partner to bring me back some ice cold beers for me to drink, Needing one right now.

Music, beer and the internet. My mouth is watering at the thought of beer. I find beer more refreshing than cider.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm gonna eat nothing but 1,500 calories starting from tomorrow (including alcohol).

Solving this obesity problem once and for all.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how obese are you?

I'm not but I do need to get back off food with spring and summer on the horizon. My diet last summer worked great. Basically, unlimited alcohol, but only one meal a day with powerbars, caffeine and booze keeping me strong. Pure discipline, and I felt the results. I've been such a slothenly pig lately though.

arab

On a scale from 1 to 10, how obese are you?

I'm not but I do need to get back off food with spring and summer on the horizon. My diet last summer worked great. Basically, unlimited alcohol, but only one meal a day with powerbars, caffeine and booze keeping me strong. Pure discipline, and I felt the results. I've been such a slothenly pig lately though.

consider the fish mcbite diet. it's for your health

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
That or I should say fuck it and get fat as possible. Stuffed crust pizza all day every day. It would feel good to just let go.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
my night is working out, beer is on its way and i'm about to watch beer wars on netflix.

Its the things i do that make me the man i am.

That or I should say fuck it and get fat as possible. Stuffed crust pizza all day every day. It would feel good to just let go.

By an exercise bike, weightbench with weights and become addicted to speed.

I'm gonna eat nothing but 1,500 calories starting from tomorrow (including alcohol).

Solving this obesity problem once and for all.

Alcohol and soda should be one of the first things you should be abandoning if you're gonna go through with this.

Maybe even weed, because they give you munchies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm at 174 right now. Ugh. But I've been bulking up on protein and I do about 250-200 push-ups every day. Haven't ran in the past two weeks. But I'm looking to start up again for at least twice a week. Been trying to eat healthier. Technically I'm overweight but if you saw me you wouldn't think so at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom