• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

got blackout drunk last night and apparently someone punched me, hard, on a side of my stomach

no one was really there but a friend told me I was saying that, and now I got a huge bruise

also this is on my phone:

ibxbFU7jBGZPNY.jpg

I sleep pretty well sober, but better after a few beers. I actually have a relatively difficult time sleeping when I'm completely wasted. Not sure why.

so far so good, man! we are both super happy with the situation thus far. i'm trying not to get ahead of myself haha. we haven't banged yet. when that happens i will probably weep.
Glad to hear it, dude.

God damn it, that "Acclaimed/classic movies you secretly didn't like" thread is really getting on my nerves. I'm holding up, don't wanna risk getting banned. lol

Better drink something to relax.

balddemon

Banned
Damn. Morphine + ice packs make it a wonder I can even feel my leg. The way the morphine spreads through my body as my nurse injects it is sensational. I can see why people would get addicted to this stuff.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So yesterday I had a good drink, no pints so i wasnt pissing all fucking night and I fell asleep with ease!

Fuuuucckk I spend so much time playing fifa and I still only win like half the games I play. Pissing me off that I can't figure this shit out.
Maybe your shit? I dont know...I fucking hate fifa...
I don't want opiates. I want ethyl alcohol
I approve this message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom