• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

arab

tonight was a good night. i lost my glasses.

also copernicus should eat a bag of dicks in a special, nonsensual way

Gotta be honest, I've read the last few pages and there's a definite groove to this thread that I don't want to interrupt, but I go through phases of abstaining and heavy drinking and I've definitely been tending more to the later lately so I feel like it's a good time to start posting up "in this bitch."

Trying my nth attempt at an indefinite alcohol break starting Monday. Wayne's near-death (maybe death) experience off that lean was just too scary.

http://depressedteenager.bandcamp.com/track/guccizone

Wanace

On my 6th can of Chinese PBR. And smoking in my apartment.

Oh the humanity.

8ltPFuI.jpg

Not my pic.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just couldn't get into Bane's voice. It's nice that they didn't go with the whole predictable Darth Vader thing but he sounded like fuckin Sean Connery.

Movie had some OK moments but shit's way bloated. I'm not big on two and a half hour action movies.

arab

I just couldn't get into Bane's voice. It's nice that they didn't go with the whole predictable Darth Vader thing but he sounded like fuckin Sean Connery.

Movie had some OK moments but shit's way bloated. I'm not big on two and a half hour action movies.

shut up you're drunk. TDK == BB > TDKR though

First time im watching... I assume I'm not supposed to laugh whenever bane talks? Cuz that's what is happening.

I'm not a hater or anything but this voice + dialog mahgawd

arab

you take back your words, you garrish whore. you whispered sweet nothings in my ear and promised we'd spoon til sunset

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

The voice blew my mind in the cinema, I went in blind (no trailers or nothing) so when i heard that epic cinematic bane voice i was like FTW this is the greatest thing ever.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's a movie, they tend to defy logic ^^^

Also, rises wasn't great but it wasn't bad by any means. It was better than a lot of the other triteness released last year.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
But trite doesn't have millions of dollars and the hype of a trillion hive mind.
And yet they still somehow remain more stale than Nolan's batman movies. The dialogue and cinematography are all that matter to me in that movie and that's pretty great. The choreography and plot, not so much but I didn't dislike the movie at all and this is coming from someone who thought DK was overrated.

AcridMeat

Banned
And yet they still somehow remain more stale than Nolan's batman movies. The dialogue and cinematography are all that matter to me in that movie and that's pretty great. The choreography and plot, not so much but I didn't dislike the movie at all and this is coming from someone who thought DK was overrated.
Well now, if it's cinematography that you look for, then it isn't surprising at all a big budget movie delivers.* The cinematography is good, I agree. But that's one of the staples in Nolan's films.

*For the type of shots they use.

Wool

Snuggler I know you didn't like any of my suggestions for your baby's name earlier, but it finally hit me. Snuggler Junior. They can call him Snuju for short.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Man, this is the first weekend in a long time where I haven't had even one small drink :( And it's St. Pattys too *_*

Good news is my birthday is on Wednesday. And a couple Spring Break things after that with friends and family including camping, a roadtrip, and a BBQ :) (my spring break starts a week after most universities). So I have a lot of drinking to look forward to with family and friends.

My question to you all is; what should one drink for his birthday? An Irish Car Bomb? An Old Rasputin? I'm gonna have it with Sushi or Wings. And then drink more after that. I'm being driven by friends so I can get wasted.

So I don't know if I told you guys (or if you cared) but I'm taking a month off (again).

Good for you, hope it helps ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom