• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latina teens, huh? That was definitely my most used google search when I first discovered the internet.

I thought this was your type?

tumblr_mjm45gTk111r2wgwlo1_500.jpg

Lol man I must be a super simp writing poetry on forums. Woe is me.

We all have our problems.

It's not really up to me. But rather up to the powers that be. Do you guys like the way I write my poetry?

You gotta pronounce poetry with an E sound at the end but not a bad start.

TigerKnee

Well I fell off the wagon and started drinking over a case and a half a weekend. Did it for like four months and then started shitting blood.

Time to quit again! (for a while...)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha were just about to leave the first bar, gonna go force my dude to buy dark souls.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Then who will be luckyboyceo and so on? That's a chain of events I don't wanna start.
Lol musical names. Loser gets tashbrooke as their name.

Well I fell off the wagon and started drinking over a case and a half a weekend. Did it for like four months and then started shitting blood.

Time to quit again! (for a while...)
Woah man. Get that checked quick. Bloody stool is never a good thing.

AcridMeat

Banned
That's Jtwo's buddy.

Fuck it I'm buying Dark Souls.

I got wanged on the head by a customer's trunk today, and bought some beer after work. Maybe we start this Dark Souls road drunk?

I haven't played dark souls yet, but drunk demon's souls is amazing

especially when black phantom trolling (which from what I gather is not as long-lived in this game)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What are the sexiest numbers? I'd have to say 3 and 8. They looks like thick asses or titties. 7 has phallic appeal if you're into that kind of thing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Usually it's like a greasy, slicked back style but all askew because of the drinking and shit. At least that's what I'm picturing.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I have great hair.

The shit I'm listening to right now is so hype that I actually had to lean against the wall to support myself. I almost transcended into an unconscious state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom