• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get'sMad

so I've been smoking weed all day plus doing a little drinking here and there...

anyways I just got home and remembered my downstairs neighbors are gone for the weekend so now I'm just blasting the hell out of of some tunes

:D :D

Wool

so I've been smoking weed all day plus doing a little drinking here and there...

anyways I just got home and remembered my downstairs neighbors are gone for the weekend so now I'm just blasting the hell out of of some tunes

:D :D

What are you listening to?

I've got this on. I didn't find this out until just now, but I guess it was on the soundtrack to EA Sport's Cricket 2005.

tumblr_m8zzueM9sW1r7t68g.gif

Wool

I'd support my local NPR station if they didn't play BBC World News. British people telling me what happened to a fertilizer factory in Texas just aint right.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I guess this is what freaked the teens out.

Then I was surrounded by cops, acorn was laughing, I think I proposedany times.

Piggus

i'm amazed I've never been in a fight while drunk. Certainly came close... talked A LOT of shit to some bros who made a group of girls cry. Wasn't our business but I didn't hesitate to call them a bunch of fucking bitches, at which point they just talked shit to me and I laughed it off and ignored them. How i love living in an area where anybody could be carrying a pistol, and the only "fights" are verbal with a little pushing and shoving. It isn't a great idea to actually start swinging here.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My girlfriend called my dad and I asked the cops if thy played dark souls

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude thisnisnsonwhack. I totally need stitches.
I will elaborate in my eloquent style tomorrow. But I hit on the wrong girl I guess. I just need to marry my acorn,I have paper towels soaked in hydrogen peroxide taped to my chin.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck you yeah I look funny whatever I don't see you blogging your personal life
I open myself to criticism hourly, And you?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
fuck the police..... motherfuckers going to question a man's sanity because he isn't scared.... Hell I aint scared because shit they aren't but grown up victims of highschool bully's with guns.... why should I be scared.... they still aint shit

yo i cockblock myself a lot. after watching trance with a date i asked her if she could shave her pussy lol. she got annoyed but i still went in...but i almost failed that night

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Jtwo who hurt you, I'll fucking kill them.

I was expecting last night to be one to remember, but it petered out right when thing should have picked up. At the peak of the night I was starting to catch a buzz at a bar full of hunnies, but then we had to leave abruptly to smoke more pot. Went home with hardly a buzz and ate a giant bowl of life cereal. Oh well at least no hangovers or regret to wake to.

arab

Jtwo who hurt you, I'll fucking kill them.

I was expecting last night to be one to remember, but it petered out right when thing should have picked up. At the peak of the night I was starting to catch a buzz at a bar full of hunnies, but then we had to leave abruptly to smoke more pot. Went home with hardly a buzz and ate a giant bowl of life cereal. Oh well at least no hangovers or regret to wake to.

don't be sad. cinnamon life is the blood of champions

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My arm really hurts on the inside and I can't life it past a certain point.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I'm not even joking, I would drive-by those motherfuckers. I'm talking about some closed casket shit. Show them what's up, no one fucks with our boy Jtwo.

Anyways, feeling emotional today. It's sunny so I'm thinking about going on a bike journey then watch the sunset with a drink and something to smoke. I need something.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for being my Internet friends, guys.

I think my arm is actually ok. Just sore. At first I thought maybe it was like fractured or something. I don't even know where to begin, I kind of just want to forget all about yesterday. I definitely need to go to the clinic and get stitches later though. I also have blood all over my fancy denim shoes.. Which is kind of badass.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
so jtwo was hitting on the wrong girl when his gf called the cops. maybe his gf was the one who beat the shit out of him.
No way that's not at all what happened. Plus she's not truly my girlfriend.. Our relationship is something that's being worked out.

coldvein

Banned
jtwo WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED tell the story you dick. the whole story

i got super fucking drunk last night. jesus christ. and yes it began with going to "get a beer" then all of a sudden i had drank like ten beers and a couple gin and tonics and was in my room with my friend and a couple girls smoking cigarettes and talking about the struggle of the lower class until like six AM. and then i had to work. fuuuuuuuuuuck

ps. my psn is kidneymeat, add me. bitches.

balddemon

Banned
fuck. only 1 more episode + the one that aired tonight of game of thrones. this show is too good. then I have to go to the wire until next sunday. fml.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Does anyone know if blame space is in jail right now? I haven't seen him in awhile. I wonder if he gets to use the internet during mess hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom