• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What if I call work and tell them my car is overheating?

AcridMeat

Banned
American suburbia sounds pretty relaxing lol.

How far are you to bars/shops ect im only a few miles to clubs n shit (SCOTLAND IS TINY) Bars are close to but my local bar is a psychopath breeding ground (Young kentpaul got cracked in the jaw on xmas day of a PYSCO)
I have one bar in my town, that I have to drive to get to unless I want to walk about an hour. No idea how long it'd be while drunk. I need to move.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i1bjq.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I called into work! Now to enjoy my personal day.

American suburbia sounds pretty relaxing lol.

How far are you to bars/shops ect im only a few miles to clubs n shit (SCOTLAND IS TINY) Bars are close to but my local bar is a psychopath breeding ground (Young kentpaul got cracked in the jaw on xmas day of a PYSCO)

"restaurant/ bar" shit is pretty common but it can be really far to get to a place that's either exclusively or primarily a bar

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Shit I'm at 28 Exeter road... Be over in a sec

lol THERE IS NO 28, thats the church address...which is connected to my house

just came home, ripped off my jeans and slipped into bed to get covered in dogshit, what the fuckiing fuck is that,I'm getting this bitch euthanised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom