• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Doing gin and tonics because why the fuck not, it's just a paper based on the broadest questions ever asked.

1. Why is there a disconnect between our stated values and the reality?

2. What are the negative consequences for our society if we continue to move in this direction?

Fuck. I don't want to write more than two pages on this and this fucking guy has to make my argument suffer because he wants one fucking specific answer. I don't like his fucking answer.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Day off tomorrow...completely wasted...i think the bar maid at my local fancies me...if only she was a lil younger or me a lil older...
2qL3K.jpg
nice tits!

shut up zero leave tess alone.

Bumping oldies on my cellular phone.

(Double entendre?)
Wahhdupp mofo! you still up?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Day off tomorrow...completely wasted...i think the bar maid at my local fancies me...if only she was a lil younger or me a lil older...

nice tits!

shut up zero leave tess alone.

Wahhdupp mofo! you still up?

yes, also dead broke and in need of some donations for booze while I write this essay.

Rubbish King

i'd be afraid to use fake boobs as handles, they might pop or rupture or somethin. i've never actually touched a fake tit.

i have, not intentionally, my hands were forced upon them by the owner at a new years party, i remember them feeling a bit cold

Tess3ract

Banned
I posted in the beer thread but I also got a pint of Molson Canadian Lager

It's okay. My dad kept going EHHHHHH but fuck dude has no taste

Tess3ract

Banned
do i do the crotch grab too

Also FRIED CHICKEN AND CHOCOLATE

ALL THE FATS.

it matters cause I almost choked myself failing bench pressing till my arms were noodles

Tess3ract

Banned
you know what's cool? drunk texting goyils. know whats even better? drunk texting them nude and getting responses.

Also im wearing no clothes, and have the house to myself. NO SHAME

Get'sMad

holed up at the parents...everyone is going to sleep so I'm gonna stay up and keep drinking beer

they put a little flat screen up my old room so I brought up my ps3 and am playing some fifa 13 and castlevania sotn so everything not all so bad

Link

The Autumn Wind
Just got the number for some girl that looks like Olivia Wilde. I'd call that a successful night.

Wool

I'm obligated to go have dinner with extended family tomorrow. I would rather go get a turkey sandwich at the gas station and eat it on the curb outside than have to socialize with those people.

Rubbish King

Borderlands 1 and 2 don't work on my computer.... I don't think not having DLC is too bad.

i know lol i just don't get a lot of time to play video games anymore and I have been looking forward to a bit of me time before i have to go out later for a friends birthday ive been up for 3 hours hungover as fuck trying to get this thing to work. Ive missed my window of fast internet, apparently im going to have the dlc's in 6 hours, meaning i have to leave the ps3 on all day, hope the internet doesnt cut out whilst im out, because then i wont be able to play properly until next week..

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Who the fuck is Psychology Today to say you can't get drunk on light beer? I'll bite a german shepherd's diseased neck on light beer.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah fuck that. Light beer owns. It might take more beers to do it, but it still gets you drunk AND it's healthy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom