• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyD

I'm starting my diet tomorrow, so no drinking for me. Wish me luck guys.

A shot of vodka right after a workout will get you a great buzz. A bonus is that the buzzed vs calorie ratio is good. It would be like drinking a couple of shots to get that same buzzed feeling.

ZeroRay

Good luck Eggman. Some people go cold turkey, some people reduce consumption, do what's right for you.

And where's that fucking poem?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
All I need is some brew and a slew of tail on my tip soon. I think I'm due for some non-prudish action, to talk about in drunk thread for eggman's disgusting satisfaction.

Wool

g9i6wl.jpg

Alright drunkgaf, I'm drankin your dranks. $11 for a 4-pack, but it's pretty damn smooth for 9%. Just started that Fallout New Vegas game yesterday, it's somethin else.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been trying that no masturbation thing, and the longest I made it so far was six days. On the sixth day I could have fucked a cheese grater.

Today is day one again....

I sort of attempted that as an exercise in discipline last summer, but I don't think I lasted beyond a few days. The payoff (?) just isn't worth the sacrifice. I'm okay with my baitin' situation these days since I get to make sex to a woman on a fairly regular basis. Usually pump one out on days I don't get any action but one nutbust a day keeps the doctor away.

I'm 27. I heard it was immature or something. All guys around my age that I've heard talk about it in college here say they rarely jerk off by now :/

It was probably bullshit lol.

Tess3ract

Banned
Keep in mind most of them are trying to make sure they don't sound lonely. How many of you guys fib a little in order to make yourself look better? All guys do it, it's not news to us. Girls do the shit too.

Do you think your peers are gonna brofive you on the back because you jerk it 5 times a day or whatever? No, they're going to make fun of you.

Acid08

Banned
Does anyone know when the new A$AP Rocky is out?

December or early next year, can't remember. It was supposed to come out shortly after Kendrick's album but it got delayed due to "mastering issues." aka Kendrick dropped a fucking awesome album that sold really well and totally overshadows Rocky's schtick and would have probably affected his sales.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Unflavored Goldfish crackers are surprisingly delicious. Maybe even better then the Pepperoni Pizza flavor. Pepperidge Farm has done it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom