• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Anyone can post any of my posts anywhere, including plagiarism on other sites. I'm gonna jack off and try to sleep.

Woooooow.

There's this girl I've been crushing on in my Chemistry class for a while.
It's nearing the end of the semester and I was thinking of making a move.
She's really cute, has a nice body, is funny, et cetera.

Today we are paired up in lab, we didn't finish the analysis part so we go to the library afterwards to finish. We were sitting on opposite sides of the table working on stuff for a while.
When we got finished, she like, puts her arms up and leans back to stretch. She was wearing a kind of smallish/tight shirt so it rises up to her belly button, and then I see it. She has a happy trail. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't look away. She isn't hairy at all like on her arms or anything like that. To make matters more confusing my dick did this little twitch, and I don't know if I was turned on or disgusted.
It wasn't like a man's stomach, but it was there. I've seen girls that had light peach fuzz on their belly, like the kind you can only see when the sun hits it just faintly, but I've never seen it like that before.

What does GAF think? Weird or not?

coldvein

Banned
Woooooow.

Today we are paired up in lab, we didn't finish the analysis part so we go to the library afterwards to finish. We were sitting on opposite sides of the table working on stuff for a while.
When we got finished, she like, puts her arms up and leans back to stretch. She was wearing a kind of smallish/tight shirt so it rises up to her belly button, and then I see it. She has a happy trail. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't look away. She isn't hairy at all like on her arms or anything like that. To make matters more confusing my dick did this little twitch, and I don't know if I was turned on or disgusted.
It wasn't like a man's stomach, but it was there. I've seen girls that had light peach fuzz on their belly, like the kind you can only see when the sun hits it just faintly, but I've never seen it like that before.

that kind of stuff is relatively common. people have hair there, girls too.

Acid08

Banned
As a person with a fair amount of hair on their body I don't usually judge any amount of hair on a girls body unless it's just absolutely ridiculous.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
man im tired of this shit. im tired of reading threads about SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX. everyone getting laid. everyone except me. i just wanna have sex already. i want hot furious sex, someone to pull my hair while i suck on their tits. i dont want a hooker, i just want a legit hook up. someone, anyone fuck me.

DangerStepp

Woooooow.

You know what this means?

It means where there's smoke...there's fire. What's waiting for you is an awesome bush. If you don't get it then me or shadyspace will kindly oblige.

A piece turned down is a piece never had... go crawl all through it and report back ASAP.

I'm so hung over. I think I'm still drunk. I absolutely fucking stink like the toilet floor of a petrol station. I lit the stove to make a coffee and jumped back just in case.

AcridMeat

Banned
You know what this means?

It means where there's smoke...there's fire. What's waiting for you is an awesome bush. If you don't get it then me or shadyspace will kindly oblige.

A piece turned down is a piece never had... go crawl all through it and report back ASAP.
Listen to this man.

Speaking of this man, I got my room set up now I have internet on the xbox at all times, add me mang let's shoot some bros.

The funny thing is I'm not even afraid of the bush as most of my contemporaries seem to be.
I prefer it.
I guess I just never saw a girl with a happy trail. She has a really feminine body too, just a weird mix.

Tryna to get all up in that for real though.
Gonna go buy some beer and plan my course of action.

I love convincing girls who have been all influenced by the no-hair culture into growing out their bushes. Makes me feel like a sexy liberator.

I can't get it out of my head.
The tiny dark hairs against soft milky-white flesh disappearing into the shadowy depths of a sensuously elongated navel as she arches her back, smiles, and sighs with soft pleasure.

Commence to drunk texting.
Fixin to ruin myself.

balddemon

Banned
So I'm at buffalo wild wings with this girl for the KU game and I decide to try a cider for the first time. Hardwood chuck. So good. Now I want some more haha

If me and my brother can get a good web comic series going then we can sell t-shirts based off of it and be rollin in dough.

That's my dream right now.

balddemon

Banned
Goddamnit I wanna keep drinking but she doesn't so she's going home. Maybe I'll just finish my beer at home and play pokemon lol

EloquentM

aka Mannny
UXoHi.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Finally got a bed for my room. It feels like the most luxurious thing in the world next to sleeping on the floor. It's the little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom