• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got drunk started grabbing titties #cant remember#

0DNhF.jpg

Apparently that's my girlfriends cousin, nobody's mad at me I guess I'm safe :D

Acid08

Banned
Really fucked uP tonight, trying to act as drunk as not possible with the parental units

Was listening to bob dylans christmas show on xm radio. So goid

See, this is some good drunk typing. Not a whole bunch of misspellings and shit, just weird ass grammar. <3 you.

Also Merry almost Christmas drunk thread? I love all of you so much. I'll probably be in here drunkhigh after my dads gfs get together.

Acid08

Banned
Drinking around your parents is a fine art. You have to be adept at pretending you're a responsible adult.

Definitely, I've gotten much better at it. I realized I can't chug three beers to get to a good place before grabbing another to start sipping on. Ugh, so annoying.

Mordeccai

Also cracking open some rum with my parents. Moving onto some fuckdelicious homebrew after. Grapefruit IPA and Coffee Cream Stout! 9.5 and 6.7 apv respectively. Good times ahead gaf!

We should all get drunk on tinychat later tonight

Definitely, I've gotten much better at it. I realized I can't chug three beers to get to a good place before grabbing another to start sipping on. Ugh, so annoying.

I literally just got back from outside putting three beers into the recycling bin so it looks like I've only had a beer and a half so far.

Acid08

Banned
Also cracking open some rum with my parents. Moving onto some fuckdelicious homebrew after. Grapefruit IPA and Coffee Cream Stout! 9.5 and 6.7 apv respectively. Good times ahead gaf!

We should all get drunk on tinychat later tonight

Fuck I want some of that Grapefruit IPA, sounds amazing.

I'm gonna open all my presents on tinychat later if there are people on there.

This cabernet sauvignon I'm drinking is excellent.

Not going to get drunk off it, of course. It's Christmas eve and I'm with my family.

ATF487

Drinking around your parents is a fine art. You have to be adept at pretending you're a responsible adult.

I forget some people have parents that aren't alcoholics, mine get excited when I'm drunk too

halfway through a bottle of wine, might go out tonight if anything is open

Mordeccai

Fuck I want some of that Grapefruit IPA, sounds amazing.

I'm gonna open all my presents on tinychat later if there are people on there.

If I could ship it to you for christmas, I would.

Three of those and I'm goooood. Each one is like 2.5 budlights.

My buddy brews a bunch of shit. He's made mango pineapple mead, a java chip stout, bonfire brew (he let the beer soak in charred oak for a few days about half way through fermentation, fucking awesome smoky flavor to it).

But his ultimate greatest creation is this moonshine I had at his place last night. Had honey, apples, cinnamon in it. Shit tasted like liquified apple pie and was 190 proof. Holy fuck did it make your mouth numb!

AcridMeat

Banned
Excited drunk gaf, about to get into Christmas Eve dinner of duck. Also champagne. Maybe some beer after, but probably just keep drinking the champagne.

Depending on when you're on tinychat I'll see you there.

Unrelated, but I am so happy I bought Saints Row: The Third. I only just did the opening and it was fantastic.

Timo

I thought this thread would be way more poppin. Anyways, finished a 12 pack plus one in 5 hours. Wooooo.

EDIT: I like the titty grab picture btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom