• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

I just awoke from a dream about hanging with a room full of many of my forgone friends, in a hotel basement turned into a louge. One of them ordered a Procol roll call. Any idea what the fuck this drink, or drinks would be? This dude is a well traveled and world weary former Marine. I was about to order what he was having, but then the phone rang and woke me up. Plus I was kind of feeling like a bitch because here I was about to order a beer, and then he comes up and orders the coolest sounding thing ever, named after one of the coolest rock groups ever.

So would this be a single drink with ingredients referencing either all of the band members, or 5 or more of their best songs? Or would it be a series of drinks doing the same? Like what would be the Whiter Shade of Pale song? I know one of the drinks would be a Salty Dog. They also have a song called Whiskey Train. I want to go to a bar one day and order a Procol Roll Call.

Power outage @ the crib. Random 4 minute DC storm last night. Hiding out in my brother's girlfriend's bathroom so I don't wake anyone else. Rode bike 30 miles today..rehydrated with many Heineken. Hello drunk thread!

kehs

Banned
I'm about to get in touch with an ex that's married with a kid on the way.

Someone encourage me.

Two months for what bal de mon?

I'm about to get in touch with an ex that's married with a kid on the way.

Someone encourage me.

Two months for what bal de mon?

Go for it, man! Or, you know, save yourself the pain? I dunno, whichever you prefer?!

Man I wan't some pizza. Why does no place deliver after midnight?

Sblargh

Banned
DRUUUNK THREAD! NEOGAF! I think I'll play CIV 5 while drunk. Was thinkig bayonetta, but that shit so won't fly.
Also, drinking at home, yeah, misantropy, hate people, love gaf.

The sober, sleeping ones. This apartment I'm stick in is tiny..everyone is sleeping. Luckily, I tend to not sleep in a strange place. Also, now recognizing that drunk thread means you could have easily missed my previous post lol

I did, lol. I'm also alone in my house getting hopelessly drunk. Don't even know why I felt compelled to post but I'm feeling pretty social right now.

Get'sMad

some friends want me to join them for a drink at a bar about 4 blocks away but I really don't wanna walk anywhere cuz I'm already a lil drunk (and stoned) and I can't find my bike lock key anywhere, so yeah, fuck em... it's me and you GAF.

I did, lol. I'm also alone in my house getting hopelessly drunk. Don't even know why I felt compelled to post but I'm feeling pretty social right now.
I've been good about avoiding drinks (dieting and riding tons of bike to drop weight). Tonight though..all sorts of dumb lol. Wish I was in my bed. I'd be fine..and asleep

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home from like a 6 and a half hour blind date.
Time to get shitty.

anyone else around? im here. im on gaf ready to party. first time in like weeeeeeks.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
whats up!
my dudeman is on his way over to play some halo remake were on 343 guilty spark

im drinking whiskeyyy

kehs

Banned
Pro tip for alcoholic gaf: go to a nutrition store and pick up a container of "recovery" powder mix.

Shit will kill your hangover almost instantly. Has carbs, protein, and electrolytes!

Its meant for post workouts, which as far as the body is concerned is basically getting trashed without the effort.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
HnCxW.jpg

Had to give it a try. Alcoholic coconut water.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How is it? It looks awful, like they want you to take a journey through a pile of leaves blown by a jackass leafblower.
Can't say anything for the labeling, but it is fucking delicious. Came in a 4 pack and I swapped out two of the mangos for key lime flavor so I have that to try too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom