• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
what a fucking rude awakening that was some shitty children soccer league is handing out post season commendations over the fucking loudspeaker at a school that's about 100yards away there are like 5 teams named the giants

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
A little bird told me balddemon is turning 21 tonight, and that us drunk thread posters will be in his thoughts tonight.

Happy birthday balddemon, luv u.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You ever wonder if you have what it takes to be the type of man that board-folds all his laundry?

It's the sickest way to fold.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking a bud light platinum lol and doing laundry I have a lot of socks with holes in them.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
check this shit out:

3ea0dfd7b5601298245ec4222b9f26fcd9eaa61b.jpg

sorry for the filter, I accidentally overwrote the original version and I can't undo it. anyways, it's an Idaho pizza, it's mashed taters with cheese and bacon. so fucking good, so much for all the calories I burned today.

Margarita:
Tequila (Hornitos Blanco)
Triple Sec (Hiram Walker - wish it was Cointreau)
Juice of 1 Lime
Small splash of simple syrup

Repeat as necessary.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Starting with a room temperature beer I forgot to put in the fridge. I don't know if I can just fart around my place tonight, debating either being a dope and going out for a drink by myself or rolling a joint and going on a buzzed bike adventure. I need to do something, fuck.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It's pretty easy. Just open your mouth but clench your lips like you're about to suck a dick and move your head towards the smoke and inhale.

Hackbert

fuck dammit.. ESL party on the gamescom kicked everyone out early,,, fuck dat. still drunk as hell. chicken döner makes everything easier.. good night world. and damn u nice girl i lost sight off... *sigh*

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Biked to a secluded beach area. It's right off a busy street but hidden from view. Drinking smoking a spliff this is a serene place hope I don get attacked by a homeless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom