• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
in the eyes of a ranger, the unsuspected stranger had better know the truth of wrong from right, 'cause the eyes of a ranger are upon you, any wrong you do he's gonna see, when you're in texas look behind you, 'cause that's where the rangers are gonna be

CHUCK NORRIS - WALKER, TEXAS RANGER

This should be the in the OP of the new thread:
iOnuoPZCyJ93e.jpg

jaydogg691

Finally jumping into this thread. Got a six pack of Bud Platinum, catching up on SNL, and about to get on Vita to get the high score on ToM Blitz. For some reason I always get the high score when drunk.

Time to drink up.

I'm doing computer science and yes you have to be good at math. Math is a huge part of the major. Being able to program is another huge part.

I'm a decent programmer but not so great at math, only good enoght to get by. I hope I get a decent job.

ZeroRay

I don't particularly enjoy doing math, though I do appreciate it tremendously.

Try switching to Finance, the math there is relatively easy. Though the pre-recs can be difficult with introductory calculus and statistics being a requirement (at least at my uni).

Calculus and Statistics aren't bad, it's what is after that sucks.

Gonna drink beers in the sun tomorrow watching WTCC fuck yeaaah

true.

my algorithms class and discrete math class were almost the deatth of me. And honestly, if I could do it anyone can. I consider myself very average.

AcridMeat

Banned
I thought you were a fucking scientist, man.
I study many things with my beer goggles™
my algorithms class and discrete math class were almost the deatth of me. And honestly, if I could do it anyone can. I consider myself very average.
If you're average than there are people below you. QUIT THE CONTRADICTIONS MAN!
You're right though, if one is truly driven then they will get it done. I just found something that interested me and I needed to transfer.

And shady do what you're passionate about, seriously. Money is important just so you aren't in the street shitting yourself, but you don't want to be unhappy with what you're doing for the majority of your life.

I'd rather have a 30k job and be happy than a 80k job and be miserable.

But hey what do I know I am only 21

edit

i cant seem the find the picture but theres a picture of a straight egde dude and at 21 he's wasted. Gotta say it's really true. I used to be sooo agaist drinking but I'm too damn tired of being the loser who doesn't drink and is excluded. I'm fucking tired of it. Don't conform they say. Be you they say. Fuck that. I need some damn friends and a girlfriend. This year will be differnet gaf. I swear.

also this is the drunkest I've ever been and I'm happy I'm spending it with you guys <3

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I think if youre a pro drinker the regular bac limit shouldnt apply to you. I mean shit my friend is passed out after 1 shot and 1 40 and I had probably 1/3 of a handle and im sober

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Earlier tonight when I was wiping my butthole I got to thinking about that Asian biologist who licked a monkey's butt for 12 hours just to get a tiny nugget of poop blockage out so the monkey wouldn't die. That's a dangerous line of thinking while you're wiping your own butthole, because you can't help but think about that scientist's tongue deep cleaning your rim with every swipe of toilet paper.

I mean, if that actually happened to me I'd be like, "okay, you're licking my butthole. my butthole is probably grosser bacteria wise than your tongue, that makes you an idiot and the transaction completely in my favor". But even if an Asian scientist licking your butt is beneficial to you, it's still weird to think about in the middle of you touching your own butthole with soft paper.

Earlier tonight when I was wiping my butthole I got to thinking about that Asian biologist who licked a monkey's butt for 12 hours just to get a tiny nugget of poop blockage out so the monkey wouldn't die. That's a dangerous line of thinking while you're wiping your own butthole, because you can't help but think about that scientist's tongue deep cleaning your rim with every swipe of toilet paper.

I mean, if that actually happened to me I'd be like, "okay, you're licking my butthole. my butthole is probably grosser bacteria wise than your tongue, that makes you an idiot and the transaction completely in my favor". But even if an Asian scientist licking your butt is beneficial to you, it's still weird to think about in the middle of you touching your own butthole with soft paper.
I once had a nightmare where i was a prisoner for some sadists and they forced me to eat my own feces every day. this went on for years in my dream, and then i woke up. with a boner.

Are there nutrients in beer? I mean I'm drinking Yuengling and I know it has carbs in it, does that mean I don't have to go out and look for food today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom