• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
In all seriousness though hexagon is having a profound impact on my life this week Isee my past in it ill elaborate later. A work. But I'm serious you guys

I turn 25 soon and I'm going to a computer museum in mountain view and I want to be this spiritual awakening I had a fantasy of some 90s techno hippie in his late life being there and giving me a personal tour

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think technically 25 is still a teenager.
It's one of those things not a lot of people know.

Wool

Living alone is pretty much the best shit in the world.

January 1st. It's all I think about. I will also be getting a land line and ditching the cell phone. I want to get this one:

il_570xN.377914880_kyyp.jpg

It's $38

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Eatin grapes so juicy they squirted juice down my throat its like th

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think next year I actually am gonna ditch the smartphone.

For an lte tablet, of course. It doubles as a hotspot so I could use an iPod touch with the tablet in my bag, AND I could buy vintage phones to use with a prepaid metropcs sim. Get the gold razr, the lime green PEBL, weird Nokia phones, the pre for gods sake.

I wondered ill follow through with it. It's just now that I use my iPad for literally everyone my iPhone is seeming kind of redundant. My friend brings His iPad everywhere, it's kind of cool.

I think I might be breaking my rule about trying to get with a Christian girl. Oh, who am I kidding. Almost everyone in the South is a freakin Christian.

Anyways, I'm gonna try and start something with her Thursday because FUCK IT!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
What have those people done to my avatar, I'll never be the same.

Feel pretty amazing right now. Smoked a ton with a friend. Drinking a hard cider. Rap music. Intense text messaging. Sounds and feelings.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well I spent three hours hand making a box and display case for the 8 ounces of artisanal loose tea and bright yellow teapot I got a lady for her birthday tomorrow.

I think I might be breaking my rule about trying to get with a Christian girl. Oh, who am I kidding. Almost everyone in the South is a freakin Christian.

Anyways, I'm gonna try and start something with her Thursday because FUCK IT!
Just found out that Christian girl already has a bf through facebook.

Soooo ummm. Yeah. I'm pretty much screwed. This bet was a terrible idea and I hate life right now.

And I hope the economy doesn't get anymore shittier because I really want to move out of my parents house next year.

coldvein

Banned
atramental, you're gonna get this shit done eventually. i have faith. it might not even be until you move out of your parents. but it WILL HAPPEN

I think I'm gonna ask for a month long ban.

I really really really need to buckle down and man the fuck up and get this annoyingly stupid thing out of the way already.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Even the crippled girl in one of my art classes has a boy friend.

There are plenty of other crippled girls out there. Stay strong.

Honda Civics are not big enough for backseat shenanigans, especially when you have a few broken ribs. That was tricky. Fuck this cider for tasting so good. Fuck waking up for work tomorrow in six hours. Fuck.

Going for 24 hours no food.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My campus actually has a strict no smoking policy.

Actually, most of South Carolina is becoming that way.

All the more reason to take up smoking. Bitches love badass dudes who don't heed to dumb rules enforced by squares. Stand outside your next class and brazenly smoke a Marlboro while making intense eye contact with every fine bitch that passes by. Trust me.

All the more reason to take up smoking. Bitches love badass dudes who don't heed to dumb rules enforced by squares. Stand outside your next class and brazenly smoke a Marlboro while making intense eye contact with every fine bitch that passes by. Trust me.
Damn. I think you've convinced me to start smoking.

You're a great role model, Snuggler.

AcridMeat

Banned
If the store doesn't have this pumpkin hard cider like they said today...
I'll walk home with something else probably, I'm part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom