• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MWS Natural said:
4LOCO mixed with two shots of Vodka = bad combination. I never even made it out the house to go out last night.
Oh come on man I thought i had a drinking buddy but all I got was a hangover buddy.

Barrett2

MWS Natural said:
4LOCO mixed with two shots of Vodka = bad combination. I never even made it out the house to go out last night.
4 Loko on vodka will wreck your shit. I got sick off that once last year. Ugh.

Gamer98

Banned
I will never get "drunk" threads who honestly drinks then spends time on NeoGaf? Really. What the fuck is this shit. If I come home drunk without a bitch to fuck the last thing I'm going to do is sit down on the computer and post on GAF.

Gamer98 said:
I will never get "drunk" threads who honestly drinks then spends time on NeoGaf? Really. What the fuck is this shit. If I come home drunk without a bitch to fuck the last thing I'm going to do is sit down on the computer and post on GAF.
Says the 24(?) year old. WTF dude! It's not all about the axe wound. You'll find out when your married and 40. 5 minutes with righty and I'm good. I feel sorry for you and you are obviously upset with me. Let's call it a draw but I win.

Edit: I'm sorry 21. So yeah go get some dude!!!!

CitizenCope said:
Oh come on man I thought i had a drinking buddy but all I got was a hangover buddy.
:)

Gamer98 said:
Some nights that's on the menu, someone nights I'm home and I'll post. Some nights im' out and drunk and find it amusing to post from my phone.

lawblob said:
4 Loko on vodka will wreck your shit. I got sick off that once last year. Ugh.
Yeah I don't know what is worse.

FourLOKO + Henssey aka Blackout
FourLOKO + Vodka aka Whiteout

TxdoHawk

MWS Natural said:
Yeah I don't know what is worse.

FourLOKO + Henssey aka Blackout
FourLOKO + Vodka aka Whiteout

Wow, what horrible ideas, both of them. No one should need or want to mix more alcohol into a 4 Loko.

Gamer98

Banned
CitizenCope said:
Says the 24(?) year old. WTF dude! It's not all about the axe wound. You'll find out when your married and 40. 5 minutes with righty and I'm good. I feel sorry for you and you are obviously upset with me. Let's call it a draw but I win.

Edit: I'm sorry 21. So yeah go get some dude!!!!

I'm 21 but I find it weird and when people make drunk threads, how come they misspell words that are easy? I think people do it on purpose to brag that they drink alcohol and its really annoying. Annnd its sad. I don't get it If I was drunk on GAF nobody would know because honestly nobody gives a shit. I don't get the "I'm married 40 and bored" response. This needs to be the last "drunk" thread.

Gamer98 said:
I'm 21 but I find it weird and when people make drunk threads, how come they misspell words that are easy? I think people do it on purpose to brag that they drink alcohol and its really annoying. Annnd its sad. I don't get it If I was drunk on GAF nobody would know because honestly nobody gives a shit. I don't get the "I'm married 40 and bored" response. This needs to be the last "drunk" thread.
You don't only win this argument but you win the internets!
Wait I did it wrong. Yuo dont oly win argumint whatever what upp dude!!!
Come on, lighten up. I am married, have children and I'm just relaxing after a long week at work and a bunch of family shit before the next work week starts. I got some last night and i'm good for a while(you'll see). Listening to some BB King, smoking a stogie and having some drinks by the fire.
FUCKING SHOOT ME!!

owlbeak

Gamer98 said:
Sand in your bagina?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Gamer98 said:

Each to there own

I for one Love coming home from a bar/party then just fire on my pc, wip on my headphones, roll a nice joint, crack open a nice cold can of beer then just spending the next few hours surfing the web, posting on gaf and just having the time of my life..

Gamer98

Banned
I don't know I just its a contradicting to get "drunk" then post on the internet which Is very antisocial. Don't you wanna go outside drink and like...talk to actual people. Not post on a forum misspelling shit, looking like you have no friends and your on suicide watch? Just saying. Don't wanna ruin the party but there really isn't one.

Gamer98 said:
I don't know I just its a contradicting to get "drunk" then post on the internet which Is very antisocial. Don't you wanna go outside drink and like...talk to actual people. Not post on a forum misspelling shit, looking like you have no friends and your on suicide watch? Just saying. Don't wanna ruin the party but there really isn't one.
Yup I only drink alone with a loaded .45 next to me.
I was wrong you lose.

Druuuuuuuunk
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juat listened to the BreweingNetwork Podcast and had a few ()aka more than a fwew)
Boring show, but I am super drunk. Drunk drunk Drunk Drunk.
Had Avery Maharaja, Avery Ellies Brown (x a few), Billies Chilies Homebrew Clone, Blonde Homebrew. Good Nigt
1111111111111111111\

Gamer98....your username is Gamer98. Fuck Off and go find a thread you enjoy aka not here

TL4E

Gamer98 said:
This post made me open a beer. Thanks for ruining my sober binge!

Gamer98

Banned
sharkmuncher said:
Druuuuuuuunk
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juat listened to the BreweingNetwork Podcast and had a few ()aka more than a fwew)
Boring show, but I am super drunk. Drunk drunk Drunk Drunk.
Had Avery Maharaja, Avery Ellies Brown (x a few), Billies Chilies Homebrew Clone, Blonde Homebrew. Good Nigt
1111111111111111111\

Gamer98....your username is Gamer98. Fuck Off and go find a thread you enjoy aka not here

Calm down guy. Its a name on the internet loser.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
sharkmuncher said:

Relax, that was hours ago. Hes long gone, fucking bitches, talking to real people ON THE FUCKING STREET IN REAL TIME LIKE A FUCKING DRUNK BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS FUCKING SAD I DONT UNDERSZTNADZ ZDFKLDFZ

MISSPELL ING BITCHESSSSS REAL PWEOPLWE II TALK TOOOO

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Hey Blame, sorry about giving you shit the other day. I was fucking drunk off my ass. My apologies.

OHHHHHH SHIT

no u motherfucker we have unfinished business

FACE/OFF RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

i work harder than a beaver chewin wood u motherfucker and you have the NERVE to claim that i am unemployed????

EDIT: i am just fucking with u man.. it's all good. but really let's try and fix kentpaul before it's too late

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm trying. Its just so hard.

I wake up, then the next thing I know I'm drunk, but I'm not fucking bitches. I'm on the internet, not outside.

Its sad.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I wish we had a banned thread. 98 probably qualified several times over, but I do wonder what was the comment that got him booted.

Gouty said:
I wish we had a banned thread. 98 probably qualified several times over, but I do wonder what was the comment that got him booted.
It was probably a combination of posts but mostly in the Bulls player Hurls gay slur thread.

I tried to drink a grape Four Loko Saturday night and failed. Shit was NASTY.

Barrett2

Neuromancer said:
It was probably a combination of posts but mostly in the Bulls player Hurls gay slur thread.

I tried to drink a grape Four Loko Saturday night and failed. Shit was NASTY.
Well, yeah, my understanding is it no longer has caffeine, right? So it's just a ghetto-ass malt liquor, no caffeine?

lawblob said:
Well, yeah, my understanding is it no longer has caffeine, right? So it's just a ghetto-ass malt liquor, no caffeine?
I think maybe it still has caffeine, but not as much? I'm not sure. I'd be up for trying another flavor but grape is barftastic. In my younger days I could have done it, I'm getting old. =\

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I'm drunk and listening to 90's slow jam Prince.

I'm seducing myself and sending pictures of the act to the deeply disinterested.

J-Roderton

Hello drunk thread. Played golf today with my buddy. Drank 6 Blue Dog blueberry beers and some vodka iced tea this this afternoon. Let's just say the back 9 was pretty interesting. Pretty good stuff but can't imagine drinking a ton of it. As for now I'm watching All Good Things on Netflix, while smashing some Bud Light.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
So the question is, if I drink a case of Miller Lite and eat a couple of packs of XTREME Air heads, will I shit my pants tomorrow?

edit: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Itunes, how did you know?! It is a very special Christmas!

J-Roderton

I'm pretty sure just by drinking a whole case alone will make you shit your pants.

If you do conquer the entire case (without spacing it out throughout the day,) you are a champion.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
It's not a full case, theres no way, not for me. I counted 16, which is more than enough.

Im gonna open my Radiohead vinyl. Its in a sealed baggy. Opening it will no doubt reduce its value but who gives a shit, I wouldnt sell it anyway so thats irrelevant.

I'm going to regret this tomorrow aren't I?

flgci9.jpg

Picked up one of these for the night and it's surprisingly smooth. Normally Stone brews are a swift punch to the mouth (in a good way), but this one is pretty great.

J-Roderton

Gouty said:
It's not a full case, theres no way, not for me. I counted 16, which is more than enough.

Im gonna open my Radiohead vinyl. Its in a sealed baggy. Opening it will no doubt reduce its value but who gives a shit, I wouldnt sell it anyway so thats irrelevant.

I'm going to regret this tomorrow aren't I?

16 seems to be the best number for me if I'm out partying all night, that is if I stick to beer exclusively. I say go for it. If not, save a few for later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom