• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on a date. Thought it went well. She later said that she thinks we should be friends. 9 fingers of scotch later, I don't give a fuck and I'm talking to another girl.

&Divius said:

s51z4URYLpb6vkouSrbA0jz7o1_500.jpg

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Halloween party tomorrow.

LMFAO. Atrak. Bunch of local DJs. Thousands of people. VIP Access. I will be so drunk... I will go wild tomorrow. Hell I paid for all my friends' tickets XD! 500 well spent. Let's get this shit done. Already gearing up for tomorrow. Hell yeah.

ATF487

Snuggler said:
Got a twelve pack of beer. Going to drink it.

thats the spirit! i've got 4 ciders and a bottle of wine that i want to finish by the end of the night

going to a big party on saturday, haven't been to one in awhile. apparently there will be a lot of girls there.

i'm debating downing a bottle of wine before i even show up, i can't sulk in the corner this time, i just can't

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
ATF487 said:
i'm debating downing a bottle of wine before i even show up, i can't sulk in the corner this time, i just can't

Ha, I know exactly what you mean. A friend invited me to see him play in his band at a bar tonight, but it's late and I have no one to go with and I don't want to just sit there in the corner by myself. If I get drunk enough before the bar closes I might go, but probably not.

ATF487

Snuggler said:
Ha, I know exactly what you mean. A friend invited me to see him play in his band at a bar tonight, but it's late and I have no one to go with and I don't want to just sit there in the corner by myself. If I get drunk enough before the bar closes I might go, but probably not.

Yeah that's interesting protocol. Maybe pop in at the end of his set? You can focus on him at least, my problem with going alone is not knowing what to do in the down time.

coldvein

Banned
Acid08 said:
Gaf snitches, telling all they business. Sit in the thread and be they own star witness. Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah I'm right here, fuck around get the whole forum sent up for years.

that right there is how you drop a reference. food, baby.

tomorrow is my first day off in a couple weeks. i am drinking the olde fat tire. i just love it's biscuity flavor. nothing like it!

balddemon

Banned
Copernicus said:
Five nights, wtf?

friday (tonight), saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday. i'm going out of town to visit some friends. i feel like it shall be glorious. but maybe 'im just on the hype train.

kehs

Banned
balddemon said:
friday (tonight), saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday. i'm going out of town to visit some friends. i feel like it shall be glorious. but maybe 'im just on the hype train.

ah, booze fest.

coldvein

Banned
cops love it when they find your janky parked car on the side of the road with you sleeping in the drivers seat reeking of booze. heh..

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Its been 7 days since my last drink.. Tonight after my 8hour shift at 10pm i will drink a bottle of buckfast and prepare for a Halloween night in the town tomorrow.

I always stop drinking for 1 week after i mix drugs and alcohol, feels so dam good and i have have so much fun i would end up doing the shit all the time, don't want an addiction on my hands so i drop out the game for a good week and try and forget dat feelin.

Tonight will be battlefield 3 and fucking alcohol, tomorrow will be crazy wild shit.

Kentpaul One strike, bottle down.

coldvein said:
drivin drunk, doin my thing..

Cudi lyrics ?, So good.

balddemon

Banned
Guys these girls are a lot fatter than I remember them from hawaii...what nonsense is this?? I can only hope for beer to make them look better I guess

arab

be carful guys, the new TOS is evil and will rob drunk thread of its creative glory!!!

(c) arab, all rights reserved bitch

Seanspeed

Banned
Bumping for current relevance. Is that you spell 'relevance'? Doesn't look right to me.
Anyways, I'm drunk. ABC store had a special on Bacardi this week. Rum and coke. rum and coke

Good evening, drunk thread.

Still sticking with my strict diet of no booze, soda, fast food, and other unhealthy foods/drinks.

I feel like I'm on some sort of spiritual journey ever since I denied myself these worldly pleasures.

Seanspeed

Banned
Atramental said:
Good evening, drunk thread.

Still sticking with my strict diet of no booze, soda, fast food, and other unhealthy foods/drinks.

I feel like I'm on some sort of spiritual journey ever since I denied myself these worldly pleasures.
There's a problem when being sober feels like a 'spiritual journey'. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom