• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah a couple of my friends had a phase where they would drink a bit then dip and they said it fuckkkked them up good and proper. i kinda want to try it but eh that stuff just looks gross to me.

kehs

Banned
My bud totally flipped his lid that I didn't immediately spit out the dip when I first tried it. Pretty delish and a nice kick to it.

Dude moved into a parallel universe when I told him I ate some of it cause I didn't want to look like some hick spitting shit out into a cup.

I don't know which made me look worse.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
yeah a couple of my friends had a phase where they would drink a bit then dip and they said it fuckkkked them up good and proper. i kinda want to try it but eh that stuff just looks gross to me.
you don't have to put a lot in if you get a strong one (I usually dip with wintergreen grizzly. It's the strongest if had) so that lessen the gross factor hopefully.

My bud totally flipped his lid that I didn't immediately spit out the dip when I first tried it. Pretty delish and a nice kick to it.

Dude moved into a parallel universe when I told him I ate some of it cause I didn't want to look like some hick spitting shit out into a cup.

I don't know which made me look worse.
id rather be a hick than sick. Besides most black people don't dip anyway. The overweight lady at the gas station always give me shit when I buy a can though. " that's all the cute boys buy from here. dip, it's a shame!!!"

kehs

Banned
I don't think I ever got sick from it. I mean I don't really know considering any time I ate it was when I getting smashed though.

arab

fuck dip. worst way to consume tobacco. e-cigs are lame as shit too. i see all these people vaping around me with these intricate devices talking about juice and champers and other shit. MARLBORO REDS TILL I DIE (of lung cancer)

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
fuck dip. worst way to consume tobacco. e-cigs are lame as shit too. i see all these people vaping around me with these intricate devices talking about juice and champers and other shit. MARLBORO REDS TILL I DIE (of lung cancer)
Fuck that vaping business. Bars looking like the tatooine catina these days with people all puffing on that scifi shit. 👽👎

Menthol cigarettes or GTFO. 🚬❄️💕

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
9Hi5X66.jpg

He is listening to Snuggler's Selection.

Salsa

debating if I should go out alone tonight to a place where there's supposedly people I know

this is happening way too much

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Watching Before Sunrise. Probably my fave movie, but now I feel sad and empty lol. Watch it if you haven't, only movie I've bought on iTunes.

i have one chick who whistles, and i got another who want's dinner and a movie. the dinner and movie girl is a rat. the girl who whistles is a rat. what do i do? i'm thinking bail. never settle for rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom