• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halo 2

Banned
I got an email from 1015 Folsom.

▪ July ​11th: PLAID (Warp Records) live + KLANGKARUSSELL dj set
▪ Aug ​7th: WAVE RACER + TRIPPY TURTLE
▪ Aug ​22nd: FOUR TET b2b JAMIE XX - extended 3 hour set
▪ Sept ​11th: LUNICE + SPECIAL GUESTS

These all look good.

Working on cover letter and it's hard.

i don't know what trippy turtle is but damn go

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I can go to Wave Racer because august 7th is a thursday and I go to 4tet/XXX on the 22nd which is a Friday however I'd have to work at 8:45 the next morning.

I'd really like to see Plaid.. weird. I had never considered that before.

I'm interested in trying to coordinate!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
wat.
Wait since when you can you pay for soundcloud?

Oh I guess its only for producers really but you can still see what cities songs are popular in which is pretty fun.

AcridMeat

Banned
Neato let's do it.

Oh New Order tickets are sold out fuck I forgot that was so soon, it's July 11th. Also saw this,

Miami Horror Neck Of The Woods (DJ set) - San Francisco, CA

And DNA lounge now has Deep House, Future Bass & Techno nights every Wednesday.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
wat.
Wait since when you can you pay for soundcloud?

Oh I guess its only for producers really but you can still see what cities songs are popular in which is pretty fun.
I've become very unhappy with the app update. The feed is junk now and you can't even create or add new songs to a playlist. 😫

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The new app is a little cumbersome. I've been just using it for listening... Anything more complicated I need the web interface.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah my prob is that I don't have a desktop at home so the missing features really hurt. Mobile apps should aim to be 1:1 as possible IMO considering mobile/tablet is basically replacing home PC's.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Laying in bed watching Star Trek Voyager. Drinking a Maximus.

This girl I once had an affair with told me her biggest fanatasy was to get fucked by a big dog. Like a well-bred german shepherd or a golden lab.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I would do anything for a jalepeno cheeseburg right now.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Things got weird. She was crying in pub cause her cousin just got locked up. Tomorrow I'm gonna shit on all these facebook idiots. My righteous fury is is a force to be reckoned with.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nah I'm not about that facebook shit normally but I'm talkin bout good friends being indicated in some deeply fucked up shit and they need all the help they can get. Internet pitchfork force is disgusting. Tomorrow when I have computer access I'm going deep in the trenches. All this made my current GF sob hard which was fucked up.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
DM's entire litter is going to the pound. Fuck. Precious is the only one that got saved, thanks to me. I think his mom died too but I guess he's a cat and doesn't give a shit and/or understand what that means. His father was a one eyed alley cat.

BTW Disappeared it's nice to see you up in here. Like classic drunk thread. Kisses.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I really wanna save his sister but fuck I'm maxed out on cats. Maybe if I go there tomorrow I'll just say fuck it and snatch her up.

Went out to drink and play some pool tonight (last night). On the way to grab some friends some guy was trying to either commit suicide or play chicken with us while we we're going 50. We slowed down a ways and his friend dragged him back onto the sidewalk, but he kept trying to get back in front of our car. Cop car behind us pulled over and got him.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Went out to drink and play some pool tonight (last night). On the way to grab some friends some guy was trying to either commit suicide or play chicken with us while we we're going 50. We slowed down a ways and his friend dragged him back onto the sidewalk, but he kept trying to get back in front of our car. Cop car behind us pulled over and got him.

Should have run him over.

Salsa

Does she have any hot 25+ cousins that want to visit America?

:p

she does have two hot cousins

one (30) taken by some surfer dude, other one lives in argentina but is 24 get that plane ticket

also we drank this Santa Teresa rum yesterday and fuck it's amazing. first time in a while I didnt put coke in it

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Manny! I just need to sew them up!
#ballertime

8hIl7P9.jpg

qaKRiQK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom