• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is my avatar okay?

Its good. I watched part of Sailer Moon Crystal since it was the only thing on Crunchyroll but tonight I have procured the OG SM to try and watch. I'm too busy loading weird things onto a thumbdrive for the silver surfer.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
the only thing stopping me from writing a nested folder choose your own adventure game is that i think its just way too much for how guarded this exchange has been so far

hoggert

bartender friend of mine gave me the only hiccup cure that's ever worked for me on tuesday:
lemon slice
bitters
sugar
suck on it
hiccup gone

0xv7h.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
My rl super power is the ability to mentally stop hiccups. Just gotta focus within and purge that urge. You are the cpt hoggert of your body, you are in charge of that shit. My former friends don't really wanna be around me anymore but guess that's the result of my choices.

This nite hasn't been that nice but if I'm not too far gone I have beers at home to drink.

I just made friends with my neighbours. Played darts with 3 guys in their late 50's and downed a few too many. Good times. Awaiting the wife to find me drunk eating all the pepperoni sticks when she gets home.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Wow just got a ten dollar tab for like 25+ dollars in drinks. Not sure if they're bad at keeping tabs or if I got the hook up. They do like me here.

Speaking of hook ups I wanted to score some ganj but this guy wants me to hang out and listen to him freestyle and play overly long games of badmitten with him and shit. Just wanna get high.

It took mine 2 weeks or so for the whole process.

I hate going through broken consoles. I still have nightmares of my countless 360's dying left and right.

kris.

Banned
i have had so man y shots of whiskey tonight idk guys i am pretty drunk and this is this 🍻Drunk thread 😳 AND SO I SHALL POST

hi

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
My Internet is so shitty, been downloading forza horizon all day.

I should go to the bar I'm at more often, so chill.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
They were my best friends. Now I'm just some stranger. Worst than that even, a castaway.. I guess this was inevitable. Returning to my default state. The way I'm meant to be. Nobody out there really knows me.

I'm a ghost. Sometimes wonder if I really xist. I'm not so sure if I do rn.

hoggert

fashion week in soho is gr8 for free booze

If you hit the smaller places they always got an ice bucket full of some craft shit a friend gave em. Shit if i remember right, at the Ben Sherman place on spring they had dressed up butler looking people with trays of cocktails walking around. Didn't even say shit to me when i had a couple then walked out. I think it was there. Got black out drunk in 2012, so didn't bother last year, prob won't this year either, kinda got sick of all the wasted long island chicks stumbling around, screeching about Tom Brady at the Uggs store then puking.

christ, i want a beer

fashion week in soho is gr8 for free booze

If you hit the smaller places they always got an ice bucket full of some craft shit a friend gave em. Shit if i remember right, at the Ben Sherman place on spring they had dressed up butler looking people with trays of cocktails walking around. Didn't even say shit to me when i had a couple then walked out. I think it was there. Got black out drunk in 2012, so didn't bother last year, prob won't this year either, kinda got sick of all the wasted long island chicks stumbling around, screeching about Tom Brady at the Uggs store then puking.

christ, i want a beer

this sounds incredible

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The Future is older than the past. Every new day carries the weight of the last.
I had some Phoenix oil and was able to perceive each unique past I used to inhabit. I felt like a ribbon and I could look back and see my strands flowing through time, each strand of ribbon represented my many different observers. Instead of feeling like I'm one big story that is all supposed to fit into a coherent whole I felt like many different unrelated stories. It was so peaceful not trying to reconcile the differences between strands of my past.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I feel you. Like a collection of short stories sharing the same protagonist...or antagonist. I'd like to feel that way, but I dunno, shit weighs on me. Even things that have faded from memory can still weigh heavy. I've been on a few diff paths but all those exp and all the big and small things contained within them have contributed to the big picture. The orb grows denser and heavier with every passing second. I need some pheonix oil.

TBH just want to hide away from everything right now. My current path is def the wrong one but there are no others in sight. Opened a beer but didn't touch it ln so laying here in bed and drinking it rn.

hoggert

snugs: didn't know friend requests were even a thing here. just accepted sorry.

guess i should probably update my profile here too

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Thanks CPN.

Yeah p psyched about an xtra day off. Probs do some biking and xploring but kinda want to just chill and play vgames all day. Haven't done that in awhile.

Get'sMad

kinda want to get real stoned and go to a movie by myself (and bring a flask of course) but there ain't shit I want to see that's playing 😒

think I'm just gonna hit up the grocery store and buy some fruits and herbs and invent some cocktails in the kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom