• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
If that snuggler post gets quoted one more time I'm gonna be pissed.

Also I'm a disgusting pig
kyDh1h0.jpg

Dartastic

Fucking hell mods. Delete this goddamn long as fuck post goddamnit. Fuck that. Ugh so mad can't even check this shit on my phone I hate everything.

Fuck my job and stupid student debt goddamnit. Ugh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I just fave my cat sparkling water and she has no idea what is going on

It's mostly flat I opened it like 4 hours ago. I hope it's not harmful.

filthy australian trash

but yes psn secretmoblin ofc
il8ZGMzTmxlFu.gif

I just had my ps3 on because brothers was on ps+ and I was like "hey demon's souls was pretty fun" and next thing you know I'm buying a case of on sale beer and the cat is licking her vagina on my bed and let's do this

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Acridmeat said:
But I told you to Dark Souls.

I'm in Duke's area now.

How about your status on returning to undead asylum and doing painted world?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
my friday. hey the upgrade was worth it.
GlwVPFN.jpg
Awesome upgrade!! I like your keyboard too.

Also pistachios and welschs fruit snacks are great, but I hope you weren't eating them simultaneously.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think you're kind of approaching the point of no return. I'd go do it now if you don't want to do it again on a newgame+

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The last time I was at a rager george bush was in office

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've only had one pregnancy scare once. I woke up at 6:30am to buy two storebrand pregnancy tests the second the store opened. I was worried as fuck and my girlfriend was like half asleep and said "whatever its just a cell structure i can get rid of by eating a pill" and I was like welp, Im gonna chew on that for the next hour.

She said "the only difference it would make is id have to check "ive been pregnant before" on the box at the drs office or when i give blood

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Not really a scare this time but it seemed a long time coming and last time (which was awhile ago) I think I had semen on my dick when I re-entered so I got a lil freaked.

I've had lots of scares one real one lol.

Kjellson

Drunk therad eh?

haven't poseted in about a year bur fuck it.

Got thrown out of a bar tonight because I "stole" a bottle. Guard told it was permanent. Fuck him.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for making this thread, Mannny.

She said "the only difference it would make is id have to check "ive been pregnant before" on the box at the drs office or when i give blood

basically what i was told too. now the quasi-gf has some metal contraption in her uterus, which should work 100% for the next five years.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Saw these two fine ladies I was with along with GF on thurs when I got blasted. She made it sound like I was a total ass and I went up and apologized but they said I was hilarious and it was awesome. Feel better even tho I still flipped that dude's popcorn. They found that anecdote funny too. Peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom